• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Sora fans is there something holding your support back?
(message deleted)

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
1 week ago#42
SeekerA posted...
As a Sora supporter I find the thread creator's behavior very annoying and obnoxious.

Ah yes people hate it when you prove them wrong, thats just the way things are I dont make the rules.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
1 week ago#43
If Sora does get in, either one of two scenarios will happen

1) Limited time dlc
2) Kingdom Hearts is stripped of the Disney aspect. So basically, 90% of Kingdom Hearts
The Keeper of Reaction Images
Firm supporter of: Bandana Dee, Axel Stone, Gallade, and Steve

User Info: JudgeGeno

JudgeGeno
1 week ago#44
SeekerA posted...
As a Sora supporter I find the thread creator's behavior very annoying and obnoxious.

Yep. Most Sora fans are like this. They are angry at the notion that Geno will get in instead
(message deleted)

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
1 week ago#46
NintenEdgymaan posted...
Imagine actually liking Kindom Hearts. Goofy is like "Guhhuh Sora we gotta murder Sephiroth!" And Donald is like "Wee gotta stop ztha heartless!" Then Goofy almost dies and Mickey puts on his hood and says "Theyll pay for this" like why?

Imagine being so jaded you can't enjoy an action-RPG from Square Enix featuring Disney characters.
Yeah, your name checks out.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat..

User Info: Dusonix

Dusonix
1 week ago#47
Magitek111 posted...
Disney. That is all. Do you want content suddenly yanked away?

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
1 week ago#48
JudgeGeno posted...
Yep. Most Sora fans are like this. They are angry at the notion that Geno will get in instead

Geno has literally nothing over Sora.
Official Mr. Who Would Win.

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
1 week ago#49
JudgeGeno posted...
SeekerA posted...

LMAO anything coming from you I actually consider a compliment.

SeekerA posted...
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
SeekerA posted...

Ah yes people hate it when you prove them wrong, thats just the way things are I dont make the rules.

You could behave with a bit of class. I'm waiting for Sora to ACTUALLY join Smash so I can be happy. I'm not flooding this board with Sora topics. Easy way to get people to hate and find Kingdom Hearts s***ty and annoying.

Well now you lost me, if you put Sora in the search bar there is a single thread made by CrazyDiamond on the first page and there is a months old thread I made on the 2nd one, I hardly make Sora topics because I know he is pretty hated on this board.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
1 week ago#50
Only thing I think thats potentially hurting his chances is disney being disney.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Sora fans is there something holding your support back?
  • Topic Archived