• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Sora fans is there something holding your support back?

User Info: Selt_Jr422

Selt_Jr422
5 days ago#11
Disney. Which is stupid cause I love Sora and he'd be an amazing addition to Smash.

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
5 days ago#12
RaidedGamer42 posted...
Magitek111 posted...
Disney. That is all. Do you want content suddenly yanked away?

Ah yes, the typical "Disney will absolutely ruin everything and everyone's life" argument, takes me back to a couple of years in the past when people thought the same about MS and called them M$ yet here they are years later wanking it because Banjo is in smash.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7
5 days ago#13

Xfma100 posted...
NintenEdgymaan posted...
Imagine actually liking Kindom Hearts. Goofy is like "Guhhuh Sora we gotta murder Sephiroth!" And Donald is like "Wee gotta stop ztha heartless!" Then Goofy almost dies and Mickey puts on his hood and says "Theyll pay for this" like why?

I enjoy it the same way I enjoy similar trash like Fire Emblem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Kid Icarus, Metal Gear, Pokemon, Persona, Final Fantasy, Star Fox, etc.
Or are you implying all of those series aren't filled with memeworthy or cringeworthy moments?
Rekt af lmaooo

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
5 days ago#14
Why everyone says that Disney holds it back? It was stated that Disney would like Sora in Smash, and how many Disney games are in Nintendo consoles already but Disney still hasn't bought Nintendo? Why would it change now with Smash?
Official Mr. Who Would Win.

CrazyDiamondSP
5 days ago#15
Tomasagaz14 posted...
Why everyone says that Disney holds it back? It was stated that Disney would like Sora in Smash, and how many Disney games are in Nintendo consoles already but Disney still hasn't bought Nintendo? Why would it change now with Smash?

Its just a sheep argument that they actually think is worth anything, SE has been making KH games for a decade now yet you havent heard so much as a peep of Disney having any intentions of purchasing SE, f*** they pretty much give SE free reins, then you had insomniac last year with spiderman, but suddenly Sora in smash would result in nintendo buying disney along with every 3rd party involved in the game and the ruin of every single IP currently present.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
5 days ago#16
^Disney pulled many games back when they weren't interested. Also, MvCI was a disaster, mostly thanks to them.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

CrazyDiamondSP
5 days ago#17
Blayshy posted...
^Disney pulled many games back when they weren't interested. Also, MvCI was a disaster, mostly thanks to them.

Disney's only fault in MvCI stems from characters belonging to them not making it in, the game itself was ass and the fault of that rests with capcom.

User Info: Selt_Jr422

Selt_Jr422
5 days ago#18
Tomasagaz14 posted...

I'm curious too actually. I'm guessing "cause people said so" or something. When again, Disney said they'd love Sora in Smash.

User Info: joey368

joey368
5 days ago#19
We just got Hero, and he doesn't seem like he's only for fans that already bought the game.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
5 days ago#20
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
Blayshy posted...

Disney's only fault in MvCI stems from characters belonging to them not making it in, the game itself was ass and the fault of that rests with capcom.

Dude, they asked for Capcom to not have THEIR characters being harmed in any of the MvCI trailers. Also, THEY were the ones to choose the Marvel characters, not Capcom.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Sora fans is there something holding your support back?
  • Topic Archived