The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Linkisahero

Linkisahero
4 weeks ago#1
As in, a character a lot of people want/request, but you would react with anger or apathy if it got into Smash.

Mine's Sora, I just could never get into his games.

User Info: NintenEdgymaan

NintenEdgymaan
4 weeks ago#2
I also don't want Sora

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
4 weeks ago#3
honestly most of the ones that have been super-hyped i could hardly care less about
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: Down_B_Counter

Down_B_Counter
4 weeks ago#4
I wouldn't be angry with any character, what would the point be?

Anyways, I wouldn't be excited for Geno. Cool for his supporters that he's in, but I don't find his design interesting.
Gordon Freeman, Dr. Eggman, Waluigi, Doomguy, and Crash Bandicoot for Smash

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
4 weeks ago#5
It wouldn't anger me exactly, but Minecraft Steve and Dante are two highly requested characters I never cared about and their inclusion would be anything but hype to me. For one, Steve looks boring and I feel he would kinda be like a watered down Link from what I've seen.
And Dante, I can name at least 5 Capcom characters who deserve inclusion before him (and that's without counting the 2 Capcom franchises with playable fighters already in Smash).
Videogames that need to be made:
Mega Man X9, Guilty Gear x BlazBlue, F-Zero Switch, Nintendo vs Capcom.

User Info: Lord__Xander

Lord__Xander
4 weeks ago#6
Geno. Never understood the requests, especially after Mii gunner was added since they do everything Geno would

User Info: Untouch

Untouch
4 weeks ago#7
Geno honestly only feels like a "well the other fanbases got their character we want ours too!" request to me, a lot of his popularity seems to stem from the fact he ISN'T in.

User Info: RaidedGamer42

RaidedGamer42
4 weeks ago#8
Lord__Xander posted...
Geno. Never understood the requests, especially after Mii gunner was added since they do everything Geno would

User Info: SneakyPebbles

SneakyPebbles
4 weeks ago#9
Dixie Kong.

I seriously can't think of a more boring pick. Its Diddy, but with a personality of "tee-hee, I'm a girl"

Geno's a bad pick, but at least he's cool and would have his impossibility as something pretty hype
Slayer of Charizards

User Info: l33t_iRk3n_Rm33

l33t_iRk3n_Rm33
4 weeks ago#10
Your most wanted
Supporting Ashley for Smash til the day I die. Or the day she's added. So basically the day I die.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
  • Topic Archived