• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Rate this dlc: " the perfect way to end smash"

User Info: axedad

axedad
1 month ago#11
DisketDance posted...
If you stick to standard internet picks, you are bound to get things wrong.
The rest of the DLC is probably going to be characters we didn't think of but make so much sense once they are revealed (like Hero and Terry) or characters that we didn't even know were valid choices (like Joker and Banjo-Kazooie).
Im a long time nintendo fan and even if they are popular picks, aside from zacian, akira and maybe some echoes like ninten or impa, all characters there, are iconic and recognizable.
Paper mario, bandana dee, skull kid, and even dixie even as an ech, are the only important/ relevant first party characters missing, also the third parties I chose, are some of the most important franchises im videogame history, maybe change doomslayer with master chief and it would be perfect.

User Info: ZenithianHero

ZenithianHero
1 month ago#12
axedad posted...
Echo challenger pack

axedad posted...
Rex

NO Outside of the sword use his abilities with Pyra would make him drastically different from Shulk.

Also this lineup just regurgitating this community's same safe picks for months.
My blog | http://zenithianhero.tumblr.com/
Sega news site | http://www.segalization.com/

User Info: Wat2_

Wat2_
1 month ago#13
axedad posted...
So much negativity, all the characters there are the most requested with the exception of akira and zacian, both having high chances on making it in, maybe another pokemon 8th gen rep could be possible, but I felt that mewtwo being the only legendary isnt the best way to represent all types of pokemon, maybe another legendary would be cool but a wolf with a sword seems unique and its something that sakurai and gamefreak would pick to promote the new game, also a new rep from botw 2 could be possible or a new IP but who knows, only time will tell, but something like this could be the best possible scenario, 3 passes and 1 echo pass throughout 2019-2021/ 2022
Not only does akira help make this utterly horrible but he is one of if not the most unlikely assist trophy to be promoted so it is not the perfect way to end smash. Not only that but you add a Pokemon as the last fighter and assume it would be the perfect way to end smash just because of marketing when Pokemon will sell anyway even without smash. You also decide to promote skull kid and akira instead of characters actually worth adding like shadow or Isaac who are a lot more popular

User Info: axedad

axedad
1 month ago#14
Wat2_ posted...
Not only does akira help make this utterly horrible but he is one of if not the most unlikely assist trophy to be promoted so it is not the perfect way to end smash. Not only that but you add a Pokemon as the last fighter and assume it would be the perfect way to end smash just because of marketing when Pokemon will sell anyway even without smash. You also decide to promote skull kid and akira instead of characters actually worth adding like shadow or Isaac who are a lot more popular
Shadow is there as an echo, also isaac is another anime swordmen, we already have hero and rex is also there, also i didnt add byleth even if his moveset would be original because of how saturated the roster is with this type of characters, also the order is mixed, they could easily end it with another one of the pack.

User Info: Linkisahero

Linkisahero
1 month ago#15
...it's really not.

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
1 month ago#16
Rex as an Echo and not Malos?

The hell you smoking?
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
1 month ago#17
This get a great thanks to Sora, Rayman, Dandana Dee, Akira, and Skull Kid. There's way better possible choices, but I would be very satisfied.
My weab power is greater than yours
-Me

User Info: Arcturas

Arcturas
1 month ago#18
Skull Kid but no Waluigi or Isaac would be a really bizarre choice for the developers to make.

User Info: firedoom666

firedoom666
1 month ago#19
yeah that is a good way to get me to quit Smash bros
The Duke of Gravity in Smash Bros Big Brother!
Chibi-Robo for Smash Ultimate! SmashBurb was right about the number of Stages!

User Info: hyliangoron

hyliangoron
1 month ago#20
you can't please everyone it will never be perfect
If you have problem with me then put me on ignore.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Rate this dlc: " the perfect way to end smash"
  • Topic Archived