• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Rate this dlc: " the perfect way to end smash"

User Info: axedad

axedad
1 week ago#1
How satisfied would you be with this final roster ? - Results (121 votes)
Excellent
14.05% (17 votes)
Great
15.7% (19 votes)
Acceptable
18.18% (22 votes)
Not so good
14.88% (18 votes)
Bad
37.19% (45 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Bonus
piranha plant

Challenger pack 1 :
Joker
Hero
Banjo
Terry
Hayabusa

Challenger pack 2:
Crash
Rayman
Sora
Doomslayer
Geno

Echo challenger pack ( slight differences on their moveset similar to ken and chrom, but more noticeable than previous echoes)
Shadow
Impa
Dixie kong
Rex
Ninten

Challenger pack 3
Skull kid
Bandana dee
Paper Mario
Akira
Zacian

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
1 week ago#2
who the f*** wants things to end on ugly dog pokemon
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: BowsetteFanatic

BowsetteFanatic
1 week ago#3
That challenger pack 3 is filled to the brim with awful. I think I'm physically revolted by it.
https://imgtc.com/i/cEFrIpC.png https://i.imgtc.com/XeMkHVf.png
https://i.imgtc.com/iBado7c.jpg

User Info: NintenEdgymaan

NintenEdgymaan
1 week ago#4
I threw up when reading pack 3

User Info: God0t

God0t
1 week ago#5
Normally it’s extremely difficult to make 15 extra DLC seem bad, but congratulations, you did it.
Godot (guh-doh)
"The world is filled with those who have said, 'I wish I had never asked that.'" - Diego Armando

User Info: axedad

axedad
1 week ago#6
So much negativity, all the characters there are the most requested with the exception of akira and zacian, both having high chances on making it in, maybe another pokemon 8th gen rep could be possible, but I felt that mewtwo being the only legendary isnt the best way to represent all types of pokemon, maybe another legendary would be cool but a wolf with a sword seems unique and its something that sakurai and gamefreak would pick to promote the new game, also a new rep from botw 2 could be possible or a new IP but who knows, only time will tell, but something like this could be the best possible scenario, 3 passes and 1 echo pass throughout 2019-2021/ 2022

User Info: RaidedGamer42

RaidedGamer42
1 week ago#7
this is a bad fighter's pass and you should be ashamed

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
1 week ago#8
Pack 2 is partly good, rest is bad. Maybe Bandana Dee acceptable - popular in Japan apparently, though I'm not familiar with it myself so I don't know if its games deserve the rep, but I'd say "no".
#BringGoldenSunBack
We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)

User Info: DisketDance

DisketDance
1 week ago#9
If you stick to standard internet picks, you are bound to get things wrong.
The rest of the DLC is probably going to be characters we didn't think of but make so much sense once they are revealed (like Hero and Terry) or characters that we didn't even know were valid choices (like Joker and Banjo-Kazooie).

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
1 week ago#10
Why would Rex be an Echo? Also no to Rayman Doom slayer B-Dee and f***ing Zacian.

TC its like you just tried to please Gamefaqs and trolls and what oppurtunities you had to be original, you missed the mark.
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Rate this dlc: " the perfect way to end smash"
  • Topic Archived