• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I'm incredibly happy with Banjo AMA

User Info: PavakaSword

PavakaSword
5 days ago#1
I don't know what you'd ask me but I'll answer as best I can

Or if anyone will ask me anything
Tactics best the are tactics FEAR
I need to play with my weedle to make it kakuna and beedrill something

User Info: Dongulous

Dongulous
5 days ago#2
Are you incredibly happy with Banjo AMA?
"Do you want to service the chair, Douglath?"
- Mr. Dink

User Info: CapnMuffin

CapnMuffin
5 days ago#3
Favorite BK series stage?
Parent or parent-to-be? Come join us: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1027-all-things-parenthood
NNID : CapnMuffin | XBGT : Capn Muffin

User Info: DKU_Arich

DKU_Arich
5 days ago#4
What is your history with Banjo as a franchise?
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830

PavakaSword
5 days ago#5
CapnMuffin posted...

Hailfire Peaks

I loved the concept of the stage transitioning and the quirk of meeting Gobi again only to rob him of his precious water

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
5 days ago#6
Top 5 Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie songs?
Favorite RPGs are the Chrono, Earthbound, and Lunar series. Also a huge fan of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/DK64 and many other games.

User Info: GS4Life

GS4Life
5 days ago#7
AttackUp posted...
Top 5 Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie songs?
Yes
-Grove Street 4 Life-

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
5 days ago#8
Where are the jiggies at?
Lets put a smile on that face :)

User Info: CapnMuffin

CapnMuffin
5 days ago#9
PavakaSword posted...
CapnMuffin posted...

Hailfire Peaks

I loved the concept of the stage transitioning and the quirk of meeting Gobi again only to rob him of his precious water

Yeah! Solid world all around. Points for having the Ice Key prize hidden away there. I knew the developers wouldn't let us down with that "off to the lava world" comment.
Parent or parent-to-be? Come join us: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1027-all-things-parenthood
NNID : CapnMuffin | XBGT : Capn Muffin

PavakaSword
5 days ago#10
DKU_Arich posted...
What is your history with Banjo as a franchise?

I started off with Banjo Tooie around 2002 when it was two years old and didn't know how to read yet. Despite this I managed to get pretty far (by a 4-5 year old standards) and enjoyed the exploration aspect of the game. My starting with tooie is probably why I have an affinity for it over Banjo Kazooie.

A few years later, my mom bought Banjo Kazooie. While I was disappointed with the lack of cool extra moves you had in Banjo Tooie I did enjoy the game for what it was but the couple of things they fixed in Tooie such as the no life system and keeping your notes I sorely missed when playing Kazooie. Unfortunately, I hit a "puzzle" wall and was unable to figure out how to raise the water level to access Rusty Bucket Bay. This led me to go ahead and beat Tooie as I, for whatever reason, enjoyed the adventure I could go on despite the cohesiveness of Kazooie was more alluring to many fans of the series.

Taking the time and effort to beat Tooie did prove daunting but my previous experience with Legend Of Zelda proved to have made me better at "complicated" puzzles involving backtracking to progress. It wouldn't be years until I returned to BK via emulation and realize what a dope I was for not figuring out how to raise the water level. It was so easy, why didn't I think to go past the gate as a pumpkin?

Between the two, I have to lean toward Banjo Tooie for the expansive experience they went for and I really enjoyed. Banjo Kazooie is definitely the "better" game and I can see that from an action packed standpoint, there isn't a standstill. Moment to moment, you're engaged in the world and the tiny sequences you go out of your way to explore aren't a chore in the same way Banjo Tooie might've given the players going off of Banjo Kazooie.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I'm incredibly happy with Banjo AMA
  • Post New Message