• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why is Piranha Plant apparently a pretty popular character?

User Info: 1499

1 month ago#11
DK9292 posted...
Tomasagaz14 posted...
since imo is the worst Smash addition and the time and resources could have gone somewhere else.

Awww, is TC mad that the game isn't built entirely to his f***ing specifications?

Get over yourself. Sakurai doesn't even know you f***ing exist.

Jesus christ, the entitlement of this board is f***ing disgusting.

From what i read on this board, you are literally the most entitled person who posts here.

You constantly b**** about how Europe gets f***ing shafted online despite knowing Americans use the Internet the most and anytime Europe gets something America doesn’t, you have a grand old time about how “Europe is thrown a bone for once” but not when all regions get whatever the product is. Because apparently, Europe is only given its dues when America doesn’t.

Your totally selfish, almost comical lack of self-awareness is appalling. Do yourself a favor and realize what the f*** you’re trying to defend just because “It’s Sakurai’s game, he can put in a f***ing joke if he wants to!!!”
Official Richter Belmont of the Smash Ultimate Board.
#1 Supporter of Monster Hunter for Smash Ultimate. https://discord.gg/ddjEsYz

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
1 month ago#12
It's unironically better than a lot of s*** the community backs and proposes.

I'd rather have even more generic baddies than s*** like Geno, Tracer, and Shantae.
SmashBurb is like the main antagonist of this site. - DOTBHDD
I think you have a vendetta against the world - NicoRobin007

User Info: TohruAdachi260

TohruAdachi260
1 month ago#13
LilySodachi posted...
There's the people that find it funny, and there's the people like me who think it's insanely fun to play as.

As people like me who fall into both camps, though I wouldn't necessarily say "insanely" fun.
"Tohru doesn't actually hate humans. Tohru is merely expressing aggressive disappointment that humans continually let him down." -AlexMcDowell

User Info: MasterPeteDiddy

MasterPeteDiddy
1 month ago#14
Sex appeal.
Current Super Smash Bros. Ultimate dream roster:
https://i.imgur.com/yz6Mini.png

User Info: Pokesamus217

Pokesamus217
1 month ago#15
DK9292 posted...
Tomasagaz14 posted...
since imo is the worst Smash addition and the time and resources could have gone somewhere else.

Awww, is TC mad that the game isn't built entirely to his f***ing specifications?

Get over yourself. Sakurai doesn't even know you f***ing exist.

Jesus christ, the entitlement of this board is f***ing disgusting.

You're the one acting like a child because people don't like what you like.
Unlimited Blade Works. For whenever you need to kill a guy with an ego the size of Canada.

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
1 month ago#16
I've gone on record saying that I love Piranha Plant. I never hated it, and still don't
The Keeper of Reaction Images
Firm supporter of: Bandana Dee, Axel Stone, Gallade, and Steve

User Info: Sopheroo

Sopheroo
1 month ago#17
It's the absurdity of the choice that sold it for me; it's nice to have a character that's completely out of left field.

Goomba became playable with Super Mario Party, Chain Chomp was in Mario Tennis and Shy Guy has been a playable staple for a while but...a generic Piranha Plant? I don't remember one being playable since Smash, and one was added in Mario Tennis later in 2019 :D

User Info: Jackyturbo

Jackyturbo
1 month ago#18

there were barely any plants online, until some dude placed second out of the blue at a japanese supermajor. since then many talk about & use the plant.

me? i'm by no means a serious competitor, BUT i've always liked the plant, always said so, and always kicked butt with it. now where is my cookie i want a cookie
one lucky captain falcon spike : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0EfrjOUZko
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why is Piranha Plant apparently a pretty popular character?
  • Topic Archived