• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Will the 2nd wave include new Pokemon and FE reps?

User Info: TX-55

TX-55
5 days ago#1
Can we expect more Pokemon and Fire Emblem in the new DLC wave?

I wouldn't mind that, but I personally hope we get a retro rep like Mike Jones from Startropics, Mach Rider, or Goku (not the manga character).

I want Waluigi, but I also hope we get more Nintendo reps like Min Min, Porky, and maybe a Zelda rep from BotW like Maz Koshia.
Hopefully if they do add Byleth other series get some love. Zelda should have three characters added.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Banjo is in boys! Supporting Tails, Skull Kid and Waluigi

User Info: perfectchaos83

perfectchaos83
5 days ago#3
I hope not.
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/metallic_trance/alucardteatime.png
My Tsundere trio! Courtesy of metallic_trance. :D

User Info: PacificFun

PacificFun
5 days ago#4
Sakurai said he wants to bring more gaming worlds in the DLC so I highly doubt it.
FYI: I'm a downer.

User Info: TX-55

TX-55
5 days ago#5
PacificFun posted...
Sakurai said he wants to bring more gaming worlds in the DLC so I highly doubt it.

Wasn't that a mistranslation?

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
5 days ago#6
Before I played Three Houses, I would be begging for no more Fire Emblem characters. But after playing it, I really do want one. Edelgard would be my choice for sure, and honestly I'd be shocked if neither she nor Byleth make it.

User Info: DorayakiQs

DorayakiQs
5 days ago#7
No actual news, but if what Sakurai means about expanding worlds is new franchise, that still decteases the chance of old franchise characters.

godofwar596 posted...
I'd be shocked if neither she nor Byleth make it.

Only unless you mean they follow the cases of Roy or Corrin who were put in the plans when their games haven't came out.
And they can still make it in Smash 6 if that doesn't violate your point.

Not denying the games are good. Just objectively franchise overpresentarion is still a thing. The success of new games are not too relevant.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Spikyschlong

Spikyschlong
5 days ago#8
TX-55 posted...
PacificFun posted...

Wasn't that a mistranslation?

Yes and he wants to remain willfully ignorant

User Info: abovedrip

abovedrip
5 days ago#9
Edelgard has moveset potential sure, but she has the personality of a wet towel. I'd prefer Hector at that point, although I wouldn't mind Dimitri making it in, he's pretty cool.
But when Gunlancers attack, their vigorous thrusts can result in an explosive climax! ...Hmm? ...Did I say something amusing?
-Ace Lancer

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
5 days ago#10
Maybe? They could be sold at a cheaper price if they don't come with a stage and half the music tracks offered compared to other DLC.
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Will the 2nd wave include new Pokemon and FE reps?
  • Post New Message