• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 13: Lost in Hyrule
Crimson_Squid posted...
You can triple your bet if you win.

Aww now I have to think of a better number as a reference if we win.

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
5 days ago#92
Colette-Brunel posted...

I'm not sure what it references
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998
Crimson_Squid posted...
Colette-Brunel posted...

I'm not sure what it references

2= February
86= 1986
The month and year the first Zelda game came out.
Okay. Gonna suggest betting 662 Rupees then. That way if we win the number will have meaning~

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
5 days ago#95
Id ask if it’s even legal to bet on the guy we’re coaching, but I’m not sure if the Yiga would care or not.
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.
Bet 2 rupees on Min-Min
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
5 days ago#97
Colette-Brunel posted...
Okay. Gonna suggest betting 662 Rupees then. That way if we win the number will have meaning~

This is kinda fun but stupid, considering our opponent is PEDed up. We should still bet on our guy, and I’m ok with the amount, but we need to warn strong or something
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
4 days ago#98
B. Bet on Captain Strong.

"Here." Olimar said, handing 662 Rupees over. Put it on Strong."

"HA!! Rupees?!" the betting vendor scoffed. "Don't make me laugh. We only deal in bananas here." He pointed over to a nearby booth. "You can purchase some bananas from that vendor there in exchange for Rupees."

Olimar sighed and handed over the Rupees, receiving 22 bananas in return, which he walked back over to the betting counter and handed over to the vendor.

"Thank you very much." the vendor said. "And if you ever come into any more bananas - or Rupees, I suppose - while your man is still in the game, feel free to come back and raise your bet."

Olimar nodded and walked out of the establishment, deciding that it was about time to head to the gym. He made his way over to the building, and upon entering was immediately struck with a sweaty, musky stench. The fighters were all inside, training their little heartbeats off. With the exception of Twintelle, who was coolly sipping on tea in the corner.

Olimar strode up to where Captain Strong was lifting weights, with Doc Louis spotting. The latter noticed Olimar approach, looked over at a nearby clock on the wall, and said, "Alright, Cap, that should be good. I was hoping for a training spar before the match, but it looks like it's about that time already."

Captain Strong sat up on the bench and wiped a single drop of sweat off his brow. "Finally. I've been amped up to fight that... thing all day." He nodded towards Hitmonchan, who was in the process of training with a punching bag.

"We're almost there, Cap." Doc Louis said. "But before we go out there, are there any questions you might have for me? Especially about your moves, maybe something you're not clear on? And don't bother asking me about that weird thing you're righting, 'cause I don't know nothing about that.

X. Write-in what to ask Doc.

Offense

1a. Right Swing
1b. Left Swing
1c. Uppercut
1d. Jab
1e. Submission Hold
1f. Lose Temper
1g. Come out Swinging
1h. Super Ultra Mambo-Tango-Foxtrot Martial Arts

Defense

2a. Dodge Right
2b. Dodge Left
2c. Duck
2d. Jump
2e. Block
2f. Stop!
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
4 days ago#99
I’m curious as to 1h and 2f. Everything else seems fairly straightforward
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
4 days ago#100
Let's get this show on the road already.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 13: Lost in Hyrule
  • Post New Message