• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 13: Lost in Hyrule
Alright, I suppose, but I'm warning you, its really bad, this was a time in the CYOA where I didn't really have the energy to provide in-depth updates, and even my A-Game isn't super impressive. Its basically a meme CYOA 30 percent of the time, with like 4 sentences per Side per Update when I'm giving it my C-Minus game. There are a few good updates in there, but only the President really did anything in them, there was also one point where we put drugs in Boney's spaghetti and he started choking before Alvin crashed the game or something, which was sorta neat, I guess. Ignore the second side, only the first side is relevant to the scenario in question.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77611975

There is like one post not in this thread where Olimar and co. came into totally not another Olimar's fine establishment, and totally not another Olimar (Marlio) beat everyone down or something. Its been like 2 or 3 months.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#82
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Alright, I suppose, but I'm warning you, its really bad, this was a time in the CYOA where I didn't really have the energy to provide in-depth updates, and even my A-Game isn't super impressive. Its basically a meme CYOA 30 percent of the time, with like 4 sentences per Side per Update when I'm giving it my C-Minus game. There are a few good updates in there, but only the President really did anything in them, there was also one point where we put drugs in Boney's spaghetti and he started choking before Alvin crashed the game or something, which was sorta neat, I guess. Ignore the second side, only the first side is relevant to the scenario in question.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77611975

There is like one post not in this thread where Olimar and co. came into totally not another Olimar's fine establishment, and totally not another Olimar (Marlio) beat everyone down or something. Its been like 2 or 3 months.

That was supremely random and I have no idea what is going on. But I liked how the President stole all of Mario's assets within like two seconds of becoming his business partner. Very like the President.
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#83
A. Min-Min.

"I think Min-Min seems scrappier," Olimar said. "If I had to bet I'd put all my money on her."

"HA HA HA!!" Min-Min guffawed. "See?! I've got this in the bag, and everyone knows it!"

"Hmph." Twintelle grunted, unamused. "I suppose I'll just have to prove you wrong, then."

With that, Twintelle levitated up out of the chair and floated on over to the exit, where she dropped down to the ground and coolly strode out of the double doors.

"Show-off." Min-Min grumbled, getting up from the table and doing the same.

Olimar considered his options.

A. Talk to bartender about potions.
B. Go to the betting parlor.
C. Head back to the gym and wait for the fights to start.

Party

1. Olimar
1a. Pikmace
1a1. Red Pikmin
1a2. Yellow Pikmin
1a3. Purple Pikmin
1a4. White Pikmin
1a5. Rock Pikmin
1a6. Winged Pikmin
1b. Recording Device
1b1. Lifelight (as sung by Peanut)
1b2. Iago’s Death
1b3. Falcon Vs. Kraid
1b4. Larry "Chatting"
1e. Gun (Bullets x 2?)
1f. Dried Mushroom x 1
1g. Pamphlets x 38
1h. Phantom Hourglass x 5
1i. 2,500 Rupees
1j. Bullet Bill x 2
1k. Pokeball x 1
1l. Jetpack x 1
1m. Dragoon Piece C

2. Skree
2a. Suck Life Force
2b. Carry

3. Boney
3a. Bite
3b. Sniff
3c. Round Bomb
3d. Square Bomb
3e. Magnesis
3f. Stasis
3g. Cryonis Pillar
3h. Cryonis Ball
3i. Flight
3j. Camera
3ja. Vinebeck w/Falco
3k. Pokeball x 1

4. Vinebeck
4a. Ptooie
4b. Poison Breath
4c. Piranha Copter
4d. Long-Stem Strike
4e. Prickly Swing
4f. Chomp
4g. Fire Breath
4h. Pokeball x 1

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
1 week ago#84
B
Don't want the bartender trying to pressure us into buying something.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#85
jkid101094 posted...
B
Don't want the bartender trying to pressure us into buying something.

Nothing wrong with slipping a few performance-enhancing potions Captain Strong-ward. Everybody's doing it, man! They're the great equalizer out on the playing field! You don't want any? What are you, some kinda nark?
(edited 1 week ago)
B I suppose. I suspect Captain Strong will be drug tested if he beats Tyson and gets killed off if we go that route honestly.

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
1 week ago#87
Colette-Brunel posted...
B I suppose. I suspect Captain Strong will be drug tested if he beats Tyson and gets killed off if we go that route honestly.
That’s assuming we could even talk him into using drugs in the first place.
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#88
B. Go to the betting parlor.

Olimar walked into the betting parlor and immediately noticed that the place was filled with two things: Yiga Clan members, and bananas. Hordes upon hordes of bananas.

"Hey." the Yiga at the head counter called over to Olimar. "You hear to bet? Come on over."

Olimar approached cautiously.

"You here to bet?"

"Uh... on what?"

"On the winner of the Major Circuit!" the Yiga member replied impatiently. "Hitmonchan, Captain Strong, Min-Min, Twintelle, or the title holder Super Macho Man? Who you gonna bet on? Macho Man, right? Most everybody does."

"I, uh..."

A. Bet on Hitmonchan.
B. Bet on Captain Strong.
C. Bet on Min-Min.
D. Bet on Twintelle.
E. Bet on Super Macho Man.
F. Bet on nobody, exit this fine establishment, and return to the gym to begin the fights.

Party

1. Olimar
1a. Pikmace
1a1. Red Pikmin
1a2. Yellow Pikmin
1a3. Purple Pikmin
1a4. White Pikmin
1a5. Rock Pikmin
1a6. Winged Pikmin
1b. Recording Device
1b1. Lifelight (as sung by Peanut)
1b2. Iago’s Death