• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 13: Lost in Hyrule

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
4 weeks ago#421
I’m all for doing 1H, but if we’re doing this let’s get Boney and Skree into position below the arena. If Strong fails and gets KO’ed we need them to catch him, and even if this does work and KO’s Tyson I’d like to try to catch him too. Judging by what he said he’s only really in this for the fights and was never really onboard with the losers dying, the fact that he’s losing his seat in the lap of luxury if we win is punishment enough without adding a brutal death on top of it.
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
4 weeks ago#422
MrFuzz111 posted...
I’m all for doing 1H, but if we’re doing this let’s get Boney and Skree into position below the arena. If Strong fails and gets KO’ed we need them to catch him, and even if this does work and KO’s Tyson Is like to try to catch him too. Judging by what he said he’s only really in this for the fights and was never really onboard with the losers dying, the fact that he’s losing his seat in the lap of luxury if we win is punishment enough without adding a brutal death on top of it.

If that’s allowed by Squid, I’m game
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
4 weeks ago#423
EpicSnailMan posted...
MrFuzz111 posted...
I’m all for doing 1H, but if we’re doing this let’s get Boney and Skree into position below the arena. If Strong fails and gets KO’ed we need them to catch him, and even if this does work and KO’s Tyson Is like to try to catch him too. Judging by what he said he’s only really in this for the fights and was never really onboard with the losers dying, the fact that he’s losing his seat in the lap of luxury if we win is punishment enough without adding a brutal death on top of it.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#424
Colette-Brunel posted...
EpicSnailMan posted...
MrFuzz111 posted...

If not I vote we swap POV to Tyson Rios and break into Squid's house ready to set up a Patreon.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
4 weeks ago#425
I'm proud of you guys.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
4 weeks ago#426
X. 1h. Super Ultra Mambo-Tango-Foxtrot Martial Arts

Captain Strong squared himself against Tyson.

"He's going for it!" Doc Louis gasped.

"Going for what?" asked Olimar, having just sent Skree down below the ring.

"The... the..."

"SUPER ULTRA MAMBO-TANGO-FOXTROT MARTIAL ARTS!!!" Captain Strong bellowed.

He spun about, using the momentum to instigate a flying kick straight into Tyson's midsection. As Tyson began to double over in pain, Strong unleashed an uppercut that smashed into Tyson's jaw and made his upper body recoil so that it stood up straight once more. Strong grabbed Tyson's boxing gloves in his hands and began doing the Mambo, gracefully leading Tyson in the motion as they stepped backwards and then back forward, with Strong delivering as swift kick to Tyson's shins whenever they did the latter. Then Strong spun Tyson around several times, punching him in the face each time he circled back before leaning forward, with Tyson stretched out far, back facing the ground, looking up at Strong as he held him in his arms; a classic Tango move. Strong gazed into Tyson's eyes lovingly before delivering a swift headbutt. Strong brought Tyson back up and began swaying and shuffling about, performing a deadly Foxtrot in which Strong made sure to repeatedly kick Tyson in the ankles. Upon performing this maneuver, Strong let go of Tyson, who immediately dropped to the floor.

The crowd erupted into an applauding frenzy.

"Uh... err... Tyson goes down..." the Yiga announcer said, stalling for time. "Will he get back up? Oop, looks like... wait, no... uh..."

"COUNT DOWN ALREADY!!" someone in the crowd shouted out.

The Yiga announcer reluctantly did so; Tyson made a meager effort to raise himself up in this time, but promptly fell back down to the floor, defeated.

"DROP HIM. DROP HIM. DROP HIM."

The announcer moved over to the lever corresponding to Tyson's side of the ring and wrapped his fingers around it, preparing to pull.

A. Do something. (Write-in)
B. Do nothing.

Party

1. Olimar
1a. Pikmace
1a1. Red Pikmin
1a2. Yellow Pikmin
1a3. Purple Pikmin
1a4. White Pikmin
1a5. Rock Pikmin
1a6. Winged Pikmin
1b. Recording Device
1b1. Lifelight (as sung by Peanut)
1b2. Iago’s Death
1b3. Falcon Vs. Kraid
1b4. Larry "Chatting"
1e. Gun (Bullets x 2?)
1f. Dried Mushroom x 1
1g. Pamphlets x 38
1h. Phantom Hourglass x 5
1i. 30,000 Rupees
1j. Bullet Bill x 2
1k. Pokeball x 1
1l. Jetpack x 1
1m. Dragoon Piece C

2. Skree
2a. Suck Life Force
2b. Carry

3. Boney
3a. Bite
3b. Sniff
3c. Round Bomb
3d. Square Bomb
3e. Magnesis
3f. Stasis
3g. Cryonis Pillar
3h. Cryonis Ball
3i. Flight
3j. Camera
3ja. Vinebeck w/Falco
3k. Pokeball x 1

4. Vinebeck
4a. Ptooie
4b. Poison Breath
4c. Piranha Copter
4d. Long-Stem Strike
4e. Prickly Swing
4f. Chomp
4g. Fire Breath
4h. Pokeball x 1

5. Doc Louis
5a. Right Hook
5b. Left Hook
5c. Straight Lunge
5d. Jolt Haymaker
5e. Rising Uppercut
5f. Slip Counter
5g. Star Punch x 0
5h. Infinite Chocolate Bar Supply
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

Colette-Brunel
4 weeks ago#427
I have an idea. Have Boney use Magnesis on the remote, move it towards Strong's half of the arena. Strong jumps to Tyson. Once the announcer goes to within range of the remote, have Boney activate it so that the announcer falls off. Keep Skree on Tyson and Strong's side just in case.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#428
Colette-Brunel posted...
I have an idea. Have Boney use Magnesis on the remote, move it towards Strong's half of the arena. Strong jumps to Tyson. Once the announcer goes to within range of the remote, have Boney activate it so that the announcer falls off. Keep Skree on Tyson and Strong's side just in case.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
4 weeks ago#429
The post didn’t say anything about it being a remote, I’m pretty sure it’s a set of levers rooted in place.

To clarify, both Boney and Skree are down below the arena? If so, let them drop him. As he’s falling Boney will use Stasis to let Skree get over and grab him, then as soon as the Stasis wears off Skree starts to slow his fall until he either safely reaches the ground or is slowed all the way to a stop. If he’s too heavy for Skree to do it alone, Boney can help.
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

Colette-Brunel
4 weeks ago#430
MrFuzz111 posted...
The post didn’t say anything about it being a remote, I’m pretty sure it’s a set of levers rooted in place.

To clarify, both Boney and Skree are down below the arena? If so, let them drop him. As he’s falling Boney will use Stasis to let Skree get over and grab him, then as soon as the Stasis wears off Skree starts to slow his fall until he either safely reaches the ground or is slowed all the way to a stop. If he’s too heavy for Skree to do it alone, Boney can help.

Huh. Yeah I dunno why I thought I saw something about a remote. My concern is if the audience can see Skree and Tyson as they fall. If so, they probably want to move faster rather than slower because some of those Yiga have bows.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 13: Lost in Hyrule
  • Topic Archived