• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 13: Lost in Hyrule

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#41
"That's illegal!" Captain Strong complained. "I should walk in there and arrest them right now!"

"This ain't your jurisdiction, Cap!" Doc warned him. "The Yiga run this whole town, they'll assassinate your ass without a second thought."

"Wait..." Olimar said, "But if so many people are using the potions, then what about this fighting league? Who runs that? Aren't they looking into this? The rules say no items."

"Yeah, well," Doc said, "People act like Mike Tyson is in charge, but I think it's pretty clear the Yiga are the ones running the show. Tyson's more of a figurehead, if you ask me. Everyone knows those death match fights over the mountain are just a show of force to keep people in line; or a distraction. Or both. Doesn't make them any less exciting though!"

"What's that?" Olimar asked, pointing to a particularly sketchy-looking building.

"Oh, that's the betting parlor!" Doc Louis said. "You go in there to bet on the outcomes of matches. Well, the outcome of the title match anyway. People don't bother so much with the others, the title match is where you earn the real bananas, son!"

Eventually the party came to the edge of the village, where an interesting natural structure took center stage. A staircase led up to a square outcropping of rock that jutted out of a mountain lake. A waterfall poured water into the lake behind the rock outcropping.

"That's the fighting ring." Doc Louis said.

"That?!" Captain Strong cried. "That's nothing but rock with grass growing on top of it! There isn't even any railing!"

"It works just as well," Doc Louis shrugged. "Except you might get knocked into the water instead of into the railing. It's flashy, but nothing deadly. Well, except for that one guy who drowned after being knocked unconscious. I'm sure you'll be fine though. Used to be a building on the rock here; belonged to the village chief before the Yiga took over."

A small bit aways from the ring was a newly-constructed structure that was clearly a gym. It was of considerable size, far more sufficient than the one located at the Dueling Peaks stable.

"That's a nice-looking gym." Captain Strong observed.

"Ho ho, you're in the major circuit now, Cap!" Doc said. "Let's go get to training, huh?" He turned to Olimar and the others. "Leave this to me. You all can go walk around town and take in the sights for a bit, we've still got a little bit before the fights begin."

With that, Doc Louis and Captain Strong disappeared into the gym.

"Hmm..." Olimar mused thoughtfully, looking back to the town. He pondered where to head first.

A. Head to the bar.
B. Head to the betting parlor.
C. Do nothing and wait for the matches to begin.

Party

1. Olimar
1a. Pikmace
1a1. Red Pikmin
1a2. Yellow Pikmin
1a3. Purple Pikmin
1a4. White Pikmin
1a5. Rock Pikmin
1a6. Winged Pikmin
1b. Recording Device
1b1. Lifelight (as sung by Peanut)
1b2. Iago’s Death
1b3. Falcon Vs. Kraid
1b4. Larry "Chatting"
1e. Gun (Bullets x 2?)
1f. Dried Mushroom x 1
1g. Pamphlets x 38
1h. Phantom Hourglass x 5
1i. 2,500 Rupees
1j. Bullet Bill x 2
1k. Pokeball x 1
1l. Jetpack x 1
1m. Dragoon Piece C

2. Skree
2a. Suck Life Force
2b. Carry

3. Boney
3a. Bite
3b. Sniff
3c. Round Bomb
3d. Square Bomb
3e. Magnesis
3f. Stasis
3g. Cryonis Pillar
3h. Cryonis Ball
3i. Flight
3j. Camera
3ja. Vinebeck w/Falco
3k. Pokeball x 1

4. Vinebeck
4a. Ptooie
4b. Poison Breath
4c. Piranha Copter
4d. Long-Stem Strike
4e. Prickly Swing
4f. Chomp
4g. Fire Breath
4h. Pokeball x 1
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998
Curious who drowned. Bet it was like Master Mummy or something.

A.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
1 week ago#43
A
Might as well start from the top.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
1 week ago#44
Yeah A works
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty
A

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#46
A. Head to the bar.

Olimar mosey'd on down to the bar with Boney, Skree, and Vinebeck following behind. He threw open the saloon-style doors that had clearly been installed in the place and took a look around. The bar was filled with patrons, mostly Yiga but a few oddballs here and there that looked like they could be fighters in the circuit. Olimar actually recognized a couple of them; Min-Min and Twintelle were sitting together at a table.

Beyond that, Olimar looked over to the bar counter and saw a Yiga member not-so-sneakily handing a potion off to a fighter whom he recognized as Super Macho Man. The latter handed the bartender some sort of yellow object before shuffling out the door.

Olimar considered his options.

A. Approach the ARMS fighters.
B. Approach the bartender.

Party

1. Olimar
1a. Pikmace
1a1. Red Pikmin
1a2. Yellow Pikmin
1a3. Purple Pikmin
1a4. White Pikmin
1a5. Rock Pikmin
1a6. Winged Pikmin
1b. Recording Device
1b1. Lifelight (as sung by Peanut)
1b2. Iago’s Death
1b3. Falcon Vs. Kraid
1b4. Larry "Chatting"
1e. Gun (Bullets x 2?)
1f. Dried Mushroom x 1
1g. Pamphlets x 38
1h. Phantom Hourglass x 5
1i. 2,500 Rupees
1j. Bullet Bill x 2
1k. Pokeball x 1
1l. Jetpack x 1
1m. Dragoon Piece C

2. Skree
2a. Suck Life Force
2b. Carry

3. Boney
3a. Bite
3b. Sniff
3c. Round Bomb
3d. Square Bomb
3e. Magnesis
3f. Stasis
3g. Cryonis Pillar
3h. Cryonis Ball
3i. Flight
3j. Camera
3ja. Vinebeck w/Falco
3k. Pokeball x 1

4. Vinebeck
4a. Ptooie
4b. Poison Breath
4c. Piranha Copter
4d. Long-Stem Strike
4e. Prickly Swing
4f. Chomp
4g. Fire Breath
4h. Pokeball x 1
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
1 week ago#47
A: Pick up chicks.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: Blaizeus

Blaizeus
1 week ago#48
A
Arguments are good.

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 week ago#49
Can't believe super macho man's about to get bodied

A
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.
Blaizeus posted...
A
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 13: Lost in Hyrule
  • Post New Message