• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 13: Lost in Hyrule

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
1 week ago#21
Looking at footage it seems Bald Bull always punches right when he does this. So let's dodge left and counter with a jab.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#22
Minor Circuit Title Match: Bald Bull

[ ------------------- ]

Bald Bull unleashed a powerful punch with his right arm; Captain Strong was one step ahead, and effortlessly dodged to the left.

Completely expecting his fist to connect with Strong's face, Bald Bull's eyes widened as he stumbled somewhat, the dodge taking him by surprise.

Captain Strong used this opportunity to come out swinging; he began unleashing a procession of immensely strong punches that, while completely telegraphed, were still able to catch against the sides of Bald Bull's head.

"Huff... huff..." Bald Bull panted. "A lucky shot... but we're not done yet!"

Bald Bull stepped forward and raised his arms up and down rapidly.

X. Write-in what to do.

Health

[ --------------------------------------------- ]

Offense

1a. Right Swing
1b. Left Swing
1c. Uppercut
1d. Jab
1e. Submission Hold
1f. Lose Temper
1g. Come out Swinging
1h. Super Ultra Mambo-Tango-Foxtrot Martial Arts

Defense

2a. Dodge Right
2b. Dodge Left
2c. Duck
2d. Jump
2e. Block
2f. Stop!
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998
Pretty sure we want to Dodge this to the left again, then Jab
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 week ago#24
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Pretty sure we want to Dodge this to the left again, then Jab
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#25
X. Write-in what to do.

Minor Circuit Title Match: Bald Bull

[ ------------ ]

X. What you said.

Bald Bull delivered a stunning uppercut to Captain Strong's jaw.

"Ungh...!" Strong grunted, taking the brunt of the blow before delivering a quick jab to Bald Bull's face.

"Alright, now it's time to end this!" Bald Bull shouted, shuffling back to the far end of the ring as he crouched down.

"Here it comes, Cap!" Doc Louis cried. "The patented bull charge!"

X. Write-in what to do.

Health

[ ---------------------------------- ]

Offense

1a. Right Swing
1b. Left Swing
1c. Uppercut
1d. Jab
1e. Submission Hold
1f. Lose Temper
1g. Come out Swinging
1h. Super Ultra Mambo-Tango-Foxtrot Martial Arts

Defense

2a. Dodge Right
2b. Dodge Left
2c. Duck
2d. Jump
2e. Block
2f. Stop!

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 week ago#26
Jab him in the stomach just as he's about to swing!
Thank you NES online very cool
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.
(edited 1 week ago)
Birdbrain posted...
Jab him in the stomach just as he's about to swing!
Thank you NES online very cool

Oh yeah, I think I remember hearing something about that for one of the Punch Out enemies. Let's try it.
I would suggest otherwise and I doubt we could get the timing down, but I have no better suggestions, so Jab it is.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
1 week ago#29
Was it the stomach? I thought it was the head. Either way to my knowledge there’s no dodging this, either we intercept him or we’re going straight down to the mat.
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#30
X. 1d.

Bald Bull charged forward with alarming speed, barreling towards Captain Strong like his namesake.

"From hell's heart, I STAB AT THEE!!" Captain Strong roared, jabbing - or stabbing, as he put it - Bald Bull straight in the gut. Bald Bull immediately careened backwards and fell onto the ground, defeated.

Captain Strong stepped into the center of the ring and raised his hands in the air victoriously, posing for the four or five onlookers who erupted into polite and subdued applause.

"You did it, Cap!" Doc Louis said, jumping into the ring and clapping him on the back. "It's a good thing you did what you did. If Bald Bull gets that move in, that's it; you're knocked out!"

"Well that was never going to happen." Captain Strong shrugged, flippantly brushing Doc's hand off of him. "Now let's get moving. That guy was barely any tougher than the squat spaceman here. I'm still pissed. Maybe the major circuit will be a more satisfying outlet."

"So I guess we're heading to Kakariko Village?" Olimar asked, opting to ignore that remark.

"That's right, man." Doc Louis said. "Get your things together, we're heading out soon. Oh, and Cap! Here's your earnings for winning the match!" Doc Louis withdrew a sack of Rupees.

"Not interested." Strong said, waving it off. "Give it to the short guy, let him buy a pair of heels. Or some stilts."

Doc Louis shrugged and handed Olimar the sack of 3,000 Rupees.

"That's it?" Olimar asked, dumbfounded.

"Look, son, the minor circuit doesn't get any respect." Doc explained. "But that's behind us now. We'll get a much better prize for winning the major circuit title match, believe you me!"

"OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!" Beedle shouted, taking Olimar by surprise from behind. "It seems you have won the match! And some spending money! Perhaps you'd like to purchase some things from Beedle before you head out? The discount still applies!"
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 13: Lost in Hyrule
  • Post New Message