• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Sans was a popular request and got mii costumed, so geno is a lock then m i rit?

User Info: Exiliify

Exiliify
4 weeks ago#51
No but it does give Reimu higher chances for a playable spot.
#ReimuForSmashUlt5thSlotFighterPass1Or1stCharacterOf2ndFighterPass
#TouhouIsTheBest VoHiYo

User Info: duumb

duumb
4 weeks ago#52
BaconNEggs posted...
duumb posted...
BaconNEggs posted...
i'm disappointed in you

Oh well, we can’t please everyone now can we? What’s so disappointing anyway?

your poor excuse for backpedalling

There are months old threads where I raised those kinds of concerns though. I could probably find them with a search. Also I was changing my mind on Geno months ago it’s not a super recent thing.

User Info: Nuclearstomp

Nuclearstomp
4 weeks ago#53
I'd love for Geno to be in smash, however I feel that it's improbable. I'd be happy if I was wrong of course, but it's just not going to happen at this rate.

User Info: Apolion13

Apolion13
4 weeks ago#54
Don't take me into the mix of hating Geno just because I'm a Sorafan, I don't hate Geno, but Genobros, you have to realize who is the owner of Geno, Square freaking Enix and they probably won't give a character who doesn't benefit them in terms of publicity and it's only popular in a community and not around the world who came from a game many many years ago, their behavior is pretty clear about this stuff, sure, I might be wrong but let's not declare war between supporters of our favorite character, may the best character join the Smash
#Sora4Smash
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Sans was a popular request and got mii costumed, so geno is a lock then m i rit?
  • Topic Archived