• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. SNK leak seemingly debunked, merely a website goof.

User Info: Spikyschlong

Spikyschlong
2 weeks ago#41
how the f*** does that even happen? not buying it

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
2 weeks ago#42
lmao you guys..... are seriously funny.
I support KOS-MOS for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: tailsBOOM1992

tailsBOOM1992
2 weeks ago#43
Sabi backed up it more than likely being an SNK character
The official Tails supporter of every board (Isaac, too)
Current Mains: Sonic, Chrom, Lucario. Considering to co-main or drop one and pick up: Hero

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
2 weeks ago#44
OP is deluded as heck. The listing can be seen on Nintendo's Spanish site too. Tell me how they f***ed up constantly on multiple language sites? Just stop at this point and admit defeat.
I support KOS-MOS for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: Spikyschlong

Spikyschlong
2 weeks ago#45
Dinah713 posted...
OP is deluded as heck. The listing can be seen on Nintendo's Spanish site too. Tell me how they f***ed up constantly on multiple language sites? Just stop at this point and admit defeat.

it's crimson, he's trolling

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
2 weeks ago#46
Spikyschlong posted...
Dinah713 posted...

it's crimson, he's trolling
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
2 weeks ago#47
NoJobBob posted...
because yours is nothing but crazy conspiracy theories

the other is actually factual

I don’t think you understand what facts are lmfao

Why is your mistake theory better than mine?

Bob-omb-omb posted...
I love how the even the Reddit thread you posted says it's not debunked, but you are spinning to sound like they did because you desperately don't want an SNK character.

You can’t even rationalize an SNK character not getting in at this point can you?

Spikyschlong posted...
how the f*** does that even happen? not buying it

You mean like the Mario wallpaper Nintendo released that had the Fortnite logo?

tailsBOOM1992 posted...
Sabi backed up it more than likely being an SNK character

Sabi never said anything of the sort beforehand. I believe they’re piggybacking. Not the first time, either.

Dinah713 posted...

So instead of one mistake being repeated, which is absolutely ridiculous, another mistake was repeated which obviously happened. Sure. 🙄

User Info: KrispyKoinzo

KrispyKoinzo
2 weeks ago#48
It's not gonna be an SNK character. This is proof why.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
Speaking the Truth.

User Info: demon_cleaner

demon_cleaner
2 weeks ago#49
Hey ChickenSmasher, you still haven't accepted my challenge.
Let's make a deal: if we get a SNK character, you'll fight my Ridley and I will expose you for the scrub you are. If not... well, you make the conditions.

User Info: redred17

redred17
2 weeks ago#50
demon_cleaner posted...
Hey ChickenSmasher, you still haven't accepted my challenge.
Let's make a deal: if we get a SNK character, you'll fight my Ridley and I will expose you for the scrub you are. If not... well, you make the conditions.

They cant accept your match when they dont have the game. This is such an easy board to bait, and that's the only reason they come around.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. SNK leak seemingly debunked, merely a website goof.
  • Topic Archived