• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Reminder that Magikoopa would have been a much better mario rep than Plant.

User Info: Oil_Panic

Oil_Panic
3 weeks ago#11
Too bad the the concept of "repping a series" didn't cross their minds while making Plant.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
- God-like being, Futurama

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
3 weeks ago#12
Richterdgf posted...
Here is a reminder that Piranha Plant is STILL in the game and there isn’t a goddamn thing you can do about it, so go sulk in the corner.

I mean we also can't change the fact that you routinely wet your bed as a kid, but that doesn't make it something to be proud of.

User Info: Richterdgf

Richterdgf
2 weeks ago#13
Limit_2 posted...
Richterdgf posted...
Here is a reminder that Piranha Plant is STILL in the game and there isn’t a goddamn thing you can do about it, so go sulk in the corner.

I mean we also can't change the fact that you routinely wet your bed as a kid, but that doesn't make it something to be proud of.

Eh, we’ve all been there, and grew out of it. Meanwhile, you’re probably still rocking the plastic sheet life, but I’m not judging.

Meanwhile, Piranha Plant is still in the game and you can’t do a f***ing thing to change that, so why b****?
People that play as Fi in Hyrule Warriors probably think that paste is a valid nutritional choice. They are to be gently corrected, they don't know any better.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Reminder that Magikoopa would have been a much better mario rep than Plant.
  • Topic Archived