• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Who's your least favorite user's most wanted?

User Info: Dongulous

Dongulous
3 weeks ago#31
Alvin, the leader of the New Valver Heroes
"Do you want to service the chair, Douglath?"
- Mr. Dink

User Info: Winturwulf

Winturwulf
3 weeks ago#32
I wouldn't know because my least favorite users are on ignore.
Now filming: Dragon Quest (Post-Production)

User Info: JoojToranja

JoojToranja
3 weeks ago#33
by their username, I think it's Geno
Official nothing of every board!
SW-5366-7679-9191

User Info: M_Jackson007

M_Jackson007
3 weeks ago#34
Can't say I have a least favorite user. Well, that could be cause I forget usernames quickly and not too many people have attacked me directly. In fact it wasn't even really me, but a character I was talking about.
Why do people waste so much time talking about things they don't like? They should just talk with like minded people about things they really enjoy!

User Info: CyberKitten05

CyberKitten05
3 weeks ago#35
Alvin
https://gfycat.com/PersonalChillyGharial

User Info: Game_Facts96

Game_Facts96
2 weeks ago#36
God, what if there's more than 1? Bandanna Dee.... Akechi.... b**** baby Isaac....

User Info: Ka-Beewm

Ka-Beewm
2 weeks ago#37
It hasn't even been a day and I already hate Tracer
But to be honest, she was really annoying before hand, being stupid fast and her shrill cockney is really hard on the ears, so having her in Smash would be terrible, but also terrific because I have a new punching bag to maul
Reset your car so I can do that again

User Info: Zakawer3

Zakawer3
2 weeks ago#38
My least favorite user is that Meme-Man3 guy, and his most wanted character was Daisy, but now that she's in, I don't think he has a most wanted anymore since she's his favorite character of all time.
Mains: Mario (Melee), Mario/Captain Falcon (Brawl), Mario/Ganondorf/Lucina/Wolf/Falco (Ultimate)
-Official Lucina and Falco of SmashFAQs

User Info: Game_Facts96

Game_Facts96
2 weeks ago#39
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Who's your least favorite user's most wanted?
  • Topic Archived