• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. why are people against Lara Croft???

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
1 year ago#1
she is iconic, her angelina jolie movie was also very popular as well. more people know lara croft than tomb raider lol
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: Dustycadet158

Dustycadet158
1 year ago#2
Shes cool.
Official Joker here to take your heart. :) the world we live in can be dark. If you feel beaten by it pm me. I cant promise to fix problems but i can be an ear.

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
1 year ago#3
She is a female character that isn't a teenager, thus falling into the "too old" status for many people on this site

This is true for most female characters that are women and not girls
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgtc.ws/mDiH2Jc.jpg https://i.imgtc.ws/kfs7GI8.jpg

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
1 year ago#4
Not sure what you’re talking about. Usually when I see Lara get brought up here, it’s people who want her in that are talking about her.
SmashBurb is like the main antagonist of this site. - DOTBHDD

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
1 year ago#5
SmashBurb posted...
Not sure what you’re talking about. Usually when I see Lara get brought up here, it’s people who want her in that are talking about her.

people always call her in those threads "irrelevant trash" and "sony hoe"

yet those are the ones who wanted some irrelevant pick like geno lol
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: Turbo8

Turbo8
1 year ago#6
Lara is too dangerous for Smash! I couldn’t think of anything else.She’d be a cool addition though.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/716732-destiny/70931641
FC = 4570-7620-1556 IGN = (music note)TURBO(music note)

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
1 year ago#7
Dandelionel posted...
SmashBurb posted...

people always call her in those threads "irrelevant trash" and "sony hoe"

yet those are the ones who wanted some irrelevant pick like geno lol

Never seen any of that, personally. Especially the “sony hoe” part, given that people here seem to love Crash and he was known for being a PS exclusive far more than Lara was (Lara didn’t even debut on PlayStation, ffs).

And in the event it does happen, there’s no such thing as a character suggestion that has a 100% approval rating. Any single suggestion is bound to get some “f*** no” responses. This isn’t a Lara Croft-specific issue.
SmashBurb is like the main antagonist of this site. - DOTBHDD

User Info: joey368

joey368
1 year ago#8
It's simply because there are no Tomb Raider games on the Switch currently.

To Nintendo fans, it doesn't matter how many copies were sold, movies were made, or childhoods that a series was a part of, just because that series is not on Switch in any way. When The Elder Scrolls, DOOM, Mortal Kombat, and other series ended up on Switch, then, their legacy magically matters. It's ridiculous how fast Nintendo fans will pull a 180 on a series that they had no care for previously.

But of course, Banjo-Kazooie has complete immunity from this rule because they were "supposed to" be in Smash Bros. despite the last time they had a game on a Nintendo console being nearly 20 years ago and the last time they had an actual game was over 10 years ago, which Nintendo fans openly admit that they didn't like/want. Let's never have Mario in a car, ever.

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
1 year ago#9
I haven't seen anyone being against her. In fact, I rarely see her being mentioned in this board.
Videogames that need to be made:
Mega Man X9, Guilty Gear x BlazBlue, F-Zero Switch, Nintendo vs Capcom.

User Info: benjiross1

benjiross1
1 year ago#10
PacificFun do not interact
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. why are people against Lara Croft???
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A