• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Luigi Looks for a Wife: K. Rool's Kaper Kontinued

User Info: Impossibill

Impossibill
1 month ago#111
A, then C.
We need to find the diary still.
They were Usula's New Groove and they did what they could.

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
4 weeks ago#112
Princess' are overrated, thrones are far more kingly. Now, first of all, I need to see if this trap is pressure sensitive.

I pushed my hand into the seat, but nothing happened. No issues here, what about the floor under it?

I put my ear to the ground and knocked, it didn't sound all too peculiar.

Last check, time to sit. Whatever God's may be resting in the sky, wake up, nap times over! I'll need a miracle to get through this, you better deliver.

I planted myself in the heavily cushioned designer chair. How comfortable, how tension easing, and...wait, what's this?

A button sprung up on the side of the chair. What sort of mechanism could cause that? It's big and red. I've no choice but to push it I suppose. Taking a deep breath, I slowly pressed it in. A few sputtering sounds came out, along with some smoke. I prepared to jump out of the chair. Then something peculiar happened. A propeller popped out of the chair top, along with handlebars, complete with extra buttons. Then front facing guns came out as well.

That's what I'm talking about, what should I, King K. Rool, do with this majestic contraption?

A. Recapture the princess.
B. Shut it down, saving it for later.
C. Reek havoc.
D. Fly it home.

Days Until Present: 2.
Check out JeanineJewels: https://etsy.me/2DpGUON

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
4 weeks ago#113
Time for K.Rool to go on his chaos spree, princesses or retreat are simply no matter

C.
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

Impossibill
4 weeks ago#114
Birdbrain posted...
Time for K.Rool to go on his chaos spree, princesses or retreat are simply no matter

C.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
4 weeks ago#115
Impossibill posted...
Birdbrain posted...

C.

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
4 weeks ago#116
Colette-Brunel posted...
Impossibill posted...
Birdbrain posted...

C.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Banjo is in boys! Supporting Tails, Skull Kid and Waluigi

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
4 weeks ago#117
All my experience with Blaster Master and Gundam shall finally pay off. Today, King K. Rool destroys everything. I smashed through the wall, into the hallway. A pair of koopas ran for their pathetic lives, I aimed my guns at them, and pulled the trigger. The bullets knocked them into the ceiling, and to the outside.

I tore through the hallway. Time to try another button I suppose, I pressed one that ran down the side of the bars. It rumbled as lumps of black dropped to the floor, subsequently blasting the area into bits.

As I progressed through the castle, breaking down every wall possible, I caught up to the red plumber. He ran with all his might, but not fast enough to outpace my missiles of doom. I pressed another button, sending oversized bullet bills out at him.

He turned around. "Mama Mia!" His eyes widened, and he dropped the throne. "It's been fun princess."

"Mario!?" she screamed.

He hopped out of the way as Toadstool flew off into the stratosphere. Then he rolled, and glared at me. "That was my-a woman man, you just don't-a do that!"

"Oh yeah?" I asked. " What about this!?" I pelted him with my machine guns. He deflected them with his cape and I tilted out of the way.

Mario began running at me with full force. I don't believe anything Bowser has built could legitimately take him on, I guess my best option is to press every button. I repeatedly tapped them all as he leaped into the air. Several chain chomps fell out, bullet bills began racing off, coins rained down, and an invincibility star landed on me. Mario smashed into me and took damage. Now's my chance to bolt.

I flew over him, dropping bombs in my wake. Making it to the entrance, a magikoopa flew through the window. "I'm not late for the play am I?" She gazed around. "Oh, uh...ah!" She dodged away as I went out the window. She yelled back while I descended into the darkness of the city, "Who's going to pay for this!?

I pressed the coin button again, then disappeared.

Havoc has been properly wreaked, let's check everything over to ensure it's alright. And...the diary is gone. That's not really a problem, is it? Anyway, now that our rampage is over, what should I, King K. Rool, do with the end of my night?

A. Go back and search for my lost diary, as well as the real one.
B. Fly off into the night, and find somewhere to hide my new weapon.
C. Unleash my wrath upon the city.
D. Go order food at a drive thru.

Days Until Present: 2.
Check out JeanineJewels: https://etsy.me/2DpGUON

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
4 weeks ago#118
D

Impossibill
4 weeks ago#119
D

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
4 weeks ago#120
D then C
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Banjo is in boys! Supporting Tails, Skull Kid and Waluigi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Luigi Looks for a Wife: K. Rool's Kaper Kontinued
  • Topic Archived