• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you want DLC 4 and 5 to "leak"?

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
3 weeks ago#1
Do you want DLC 4 and 5 to "leak"? - Results (131 votes)
Yes
38.93% (51 votes)
No
61.07% (80 votes)
This poll is now closed.
When I say "leak," I more so mean rumored in the way Vergeben knew about Erdrick and Shinobi knew about Banjo.

User Info: WHATZITUYA

WHATZITUYA
3 weeks ago#2
No, it might be funny if speculation is off base.

Plus, I hate how the community acts like they've always wanted a character just because they see it as a lock. I bet they would have called Piranha Plant a "popular pick" if Vergeben name dropped him months before his reveal like Incineroar.
My Smash most wanteds: Shantae and Crash Bandicoot

User Info: Anti1029

Anti1029
3 weeks ago#3
Leaks kill hype for me quicker than just about anything else, so... I'd prefer not.
Fallout, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy fan, just to name a few.
Habitual list-and-poll-maker.

User Info: konpakubeef

konpakubeef
3 weeks ago#4
Anti1029 posted...
Leaks kill hype for me quicker than just about anything else, so... I'd prefer not.

please vote for me in the next smash ballot, my mom says i deserve it

User Info: SquidFetus

SquidFetus
3 weeks ago#5
I'm really keen to know who they are, but I don't want it spoiled. The official reveals are usually pretty hype and I love going in blind.

User Info: EHnter

EHnter
3 weeks ago#6
I bet the people who picked “yes” also likes to watch movie spoilers and posts said spoilers on their social media.

User Info: SomeBlindGuy

SomeBlindGuy
3 weeks ago#7
Not really, but it'll happen anyway.
This is a song I made, hope you like it :3
https://photos.app.goo.gl/uySUrvSweHUoxCkR7

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
3 weeks ago#8
SomeBlindGuy posted...

Hey, we got through without Joker being leaked. Same with some of the base roster.

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
3 weeks ago#9
On one hand, I'd rather be surprised.

But on the other, I absolutely hate how Nintendo has been handling this pass in regards to announcements.

I'm mixed on the matter.
The impossible is possible! All you gotta do is make it so!

User Info: SomeBlindGuy

SomeBlindGuy
3 weeks ago#10
JorgenDev posted...
SomeBlindGuy posted...

Hey, we got through without Joker being leaked. Same with some of the base roster.

But the thing is, a lot of stuff was leaked, and some of it was leaked by Nintendo themselves (Hero's release date, Castlevania Content, Stage Builder). For all we know Nintendo is gonna accidentally leak their own content again.
This is a song I made, hope you like it :3
https://photos.app.goo.gl/uySUrvSweHUoxCkR7
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you want DLC 4 and 5 to "leak"?
  • Topic Archived