• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. For the male users here, do you play as female characters on the roster?

User Info: Dusonix

Dusonix
2 months ago#11
I just play who I like. I usually use the orange inkling alt when I play them because I think it’s the best design for inklings. Wish they had the headphones as well, would complete it for me.

User Info: Gametronics

Gametronics
2 months ago#12
Yeah, my main is ZSS since smash 4. I don't see anything wrong for a guy to play as a female fighter. Going by that logic, it would seem wrong if women pick male fighters to play as.

Then again, I never really cared what people think. I still destroy with ZSS.

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
2 months ago#13
I do a mix. It's all about what moves they have. Like... I don't like ZSS, but I like Inkling. The moves fit me better.
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: redred17

redred17
2 months ago#14
VeridisQuo posted...
I don't think anyone over the age of 15 has ever thought. "Pfft. No way dude. I don't wanna play as the girl!"

Ive worked at Gamestop once every two weeks for quite a while for collecting and the discount, and you'd be surprised how wrong you are. The stigma is very alive and real, and I feel like it's far more common in older demographics than younger. 2K20 is adding WNBA this year, and the amount of vitriol I've experienced from people 30+ over the decision is embarrassing to say the least.

User Info: wolfxslash

wolfxslash
2 months ago#15
Yes I do and no I won't tell you who

User Info: IamNori

IamNori
2 months ago#16
Out of the females, I spend the most time playing Lucina and Inkling.

Cybersai posted...
Do you feel a stigma playing as a girl especially online if you're male in real life?

What? No.

Cybersai posted...
Can you play as Peach, Isabelle, Zelda, Samus, etc?

What? Yes.
FFBE Global - ID: 439759934; Official Nyx of the Brave Exvius board
Official Pit of the SmUsh board

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
2 months ago#17
It's been my preference to play female characters in games since Super Mario Bros 2. In regards to Smash I'll play almost anyone though I gravitate to my mains first.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: MarioFan632

MarioFan632
2 months ago#18
Yeah, I like playing as female characters more than male characters. I play as every female character except for Samus, Dark Samus, Daisy, Sheik, Lucina, and female Corrin. Daisy is the only female character that I dislike, the others are fine.
(message deleted)

User Info: PacificFun

PacificFun
2 months ago#20
Wii Fit Trainer and Default Mii Gunner.
FYI: I'm a downer.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. For the male users here, do you play as female characters on the roster?
  • Topic Archived