• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Kirby or Smash ability

User Info: Dbomb

Dbomb
4 weeks ago#1
Which one is better? - Results (30 votes)
Smash Kirby
33.33% (10 votes)
Kirby Smash ability(rtdl, robobot)
66.67% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which one feels/looks better?
Now to visit your mother

User Info: Dbomb

Dbomb
4 weeks ago#2
Poll ends in 5 hours
Now to visit your mother

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
4 weeks ago#3
Honestly, Smash Kirby.

Return to Dreamland and onwards are all excellent games, but in them, Kirby feels slow as molasses to the point running doesn't feel all that different from walking. It's kinda boring to control

Now, I'm more than aware that Kirby has issues getting into his opponents in Smash, but he feels so much better to play as.
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
Little Samson is my most wanted for Smash Bros. Ultimate

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
4 weeks ago#4
It kinda bothers me that you didn't list the Kirby game that ability originally debuted, Amazing Mirror.

Anyways, I will go with Smash Ability. That s*** was so useful and even kinda op in AM. Not too sure about the other two games as I barely used it.
Videogames that need to be made:
Mega Man X9, Guilty Gear x BlazBlue, F-Zero Switch, Nintendo vs Capcom.

User Info: Metagross15

Metagross15
4 weeks ago#5
Is Smash in RTDL?

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
4 weeks ago#6
Smash ability, mainly because you can use it to the fullest extent in Kirby games, as Kirby isn't a low-tier with extremly commital moves in his own games.
My weab power is greater than yours
-Me
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Kirby or Smash ability
  • Topic Archived