• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA Part 7: Marth and his friends have all arrived at the party or something.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#91
Side Bam
Bam: ...Uh, dudes? I'm Bam! Can I have some help!
Bam: Move the boat over here! I have... Uh... Money?
Bam: Crap... I don't have much money...
Bam: You didn't hear that!

Jimmy and Edgar look to one another, and decide to settle this with a game of rock paper scissors.

So we're gonna do it like this.

Vote for whether or not you want Bam to be rescued, and submit a hand. Put it in spoiler tags, or just PM me if you don't trust your fellow Readers. I'll throw in a fourth hand selected at random for whatever side has less votes in the interest of MCNSMOUIM.

A. Write in based on above specifications.
B. f*** this, just say Bam jumps over.
C. f*** rock paper scissors this is a stupid game idea, out of either the goodness of their heart or the need for some fresh deer meat, Jimmy and Edgar go over to rescue Bam.
D. Question if anybody skipped the options to go do A.
E. Scream because this is a stupid system and the old one should be put into place for this game/Other: Write In.

Side Maple
Maple: ...Hello, Spyro, is it?
Maple: Can you please stop!
Maple: Like, seriously. Please.
Maple: I asked nicely twice. Did you never learn manners?
Maple: This is the last time I'm asking, because I'll probably pass out and die after this sentence. Please stop.

Spyro stops running around and ramming Maple into everything.

Hatred Doctor Mario and some hand coming out of the coffin shake after Doc has picked out the best candy.

Doc: Soa Maple, I got alla dia candy wea need ana what dia f***
Spyro: ...Whoops.

Maple is now bleeding to death on Spyro's horns.

What now?

1. Shake her off.
2. Stand still, let Doc work his magic.
3. Call somebody for help.
4. Ask Sakurai to add Spyro with Maple impaled on his horns into Smash.
5. Cry because I had a good idea for Option E in Side Bam but I forgot what it was/Other: Write In.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png
No, Scissors
5: UNDER PRESSURE the song by Queen and David Bowie out of context
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Official Travis Touchdown of SmashFAQs

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
4 weeks ago#93
Yes. Paper

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
4 weeks ago#94
Sure, rock
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#95
Side Bam
Alright so RNG says the fourth vote is to be Scissors, paired with lets see... Also Scissors.

Versus Colette and Mace's... Paper and Rock.

God dammit I did not think this through. No matter how I slice it its tied.

Alright we'll decide this via good ol' fashioned MCNSMOUIM.

Everyone pick a number between 1 and 100, I'll roll the RNG, whatever we're closest too wins. In the interest of fairness, if we get an exact tie for distance between SSP and either Colette or Mace, SSP wins because statistically SSP is least likely to win so it slightly increases his chances of No.

Side Spyro
Spyro stands perfectly still, as Doc prepares his procedure, which is apparently taking a paddle out and beating Spyro until Maple falls off.

Wham Wham Wham Wham *Wham

Maple has come off and Spyro is bleeding.

Doc uses the already made cuts in Maple's chest to perform surgery, cleaning up her injuries, then gives her stitches. He probably could've done a better operation if he had proper medical tools as opposed to whatever the s*** he found around the store and up his own ass but still.

Hatred Doctor Mario has stabilized Maple, Spyro is going to become Undead Spyro again at this rate, Sakurai is still behind the counter, and Richard is drinking a Fruit Parfait.

What now?

1. Perform surgery on Spyro next.
2. Stay with Maple, she might become unstable.
3. Call Lucky.
4. Ask Sakurai for advice.
5. Ask Richard for advice/Other: Write In.
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

Colette-Brunel
4 weeks ago#96

Other: Call Kamek and tell him to check on Lucky while Hatred Doctor Mario performs surgery on Spyro.

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
4 weeks ago#97
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
5: UNDER PRESSURE

caps
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Official Travis Touchdown of SmashFAQs

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#99
Side Bam
RNG says 71. As for the numbers, 32, 56, and 87, the first two for Bam's safety the last for his demise.

The gap between 71 and 87 is 16 if I can math right, and the gap between 56 and 71 is... 15. God damn. You cut it close. Unfortunately, Bam lives. You'll have the chance to force me to watch Jojo in CYOA 3 though, as a consolation prize.

Jimmy and Edgar move the boat over to Bam, and he gets on. The floss and bedrock apparently doesn't get melted by stomach acids, for whatever reason.

Bam leaps on, nearly falling off, he isn't used to being overweight. Jimmy and Edgar offer Bam a jar of cookies... Damn tempting....

What now?

A. Eat them.
B. Refuse.
C. Fall into stomach acid.
D. Push them into stomach acid.
E. Tip the boat over/Other: Write In.

Side Hatred Doctor Mario
Hatred Doctor Mario goes over to Spyro, and prepares to perform surgery on a dragon. Brain damage caused by several serious blows to the head...

Doc shoves a few pills in then uses adhesive to put Spyro's scales back in place. Spyro gets up good as new! He hops around like a little puppy dog. Adorable.

Richard: Hate to speak again after having adopted a... Silent approach on life for basically every update since the s***ty trial against Ribbot and Tom...
Richard: But your compatriot just died.
Doc: WHAAAAAAT!?!?!

Maple became unstable and has died.

What Now?

1. Kick Richard out of the coffin and put Maple inside.
2. Put Maple on top of Richard.
3. Perform ritual to summon Maple.
4. Shove Maple's spirit into her body, assuming she hasn't descended yet.
5. Ask Kamek to make death illegal/Other: Write In.

Colette-Brunel
4 weeks ago#100
B.

Ask Kamek to make death illegal for people of Kamek's and Hatred Dr. Mario's choosing.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA Part 7: Marth and his friends have all arrived at the party or something.
  • Post New Message