• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA Part 7: Marth and his friends have all arrived at the party or something.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#1
After this update we will put whatever Side Vote goes into affect into, well, affect.
@Macedolago
@Supersonic_Pain
@Colette-Brunel
Side Lego Indy
Indy drives to the jazz_bus, AKA the Russian Transport vehicle. Marth uses it often and he is a leader in Mcnsmouim.

Marth is inside eating pretzel/cheetos burritos.

The treasure isn't here, darn it.

Side Hiro
Hiro, Gundham, and the pineapple put Shang Tsung under the car.

That was a good.

Gundham points out somebody nearby was trying to terrorize some other people but was sent to the shadow realm and removed from the guest list by Kamek.

Hiro says it was probably nothing, and goes to find a coconut.

Side Sonny
Sonny tries to take Anna to Doc but Anna falls down and breaks her arm and gets a face full of sand.

Fueno comes up. He isn't an expert on sand injuries, but he is an expert on sand injury experts and they'll need one.

Fueno: Should I summon an expert with my ebic Despacito powers?

Side Hatred Doctor Mario
Doc drinks some soup, and looks at the guest list. Aside from the a****** he and Kamek just removed, John or something like that, also Jen, Boshi, and Harry, the second one being in the same situation as James or whatever his name was, and Harry and Jen not being on the guest list but still remotely accessible, everyone is here!

Doc drinks more soup in celebration.

Julian: So, uh... What about Doc?
Kamek: What?
Medli: I think pops is asking what Doc is in relation to... Us?

Julian debates being the dad with a nickname while Kamek probably just is dad. Kamek asks Doc for what the answer is.

RNG generator says 2, which is SSP.

Side Marth
Some Lego figures just entered the bus, which is currently turned on its side. Marth and Kennith are inside making burritos as mentioned above.

What now?

A. Offer them burritos.
B. Make Kennith do something.
C. Give them sand burritos.
D. Tell them the Golden Idol is currently being used as a chair.
E. Run away screaming/Other: Write In.

Side Hatred Doctor Mario
1. Doc is a family friend.
2. Doc is Kamek and Julian's second adopted child.
3. Doc is Kamek and Julian's other husband.
4. Doc is Kamek and Julian's owner.
5. Doc flips over the table and demands Medli and Julian eat off of a fancier one/Other: Write In.

The actual other stipulation for the CYOA ending is if every character ends up in the void. Characters in the void cannot be controlled, and as such, if every known character is there, we can't continue on. Boshi and Jam or whatever his name was are there, at the moment.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
2 months ago#2
a
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 months ago#3
Macedolago posted...
a

User Info: Supersonic_Pain

Supersonic_Pain
2 months ago#4
Colette-Brunel posted...
Macedolago posted...
a
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Official Travis Touchdown of SmashFAQs

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#5
Side Marth Lowell
Marth: Would you like some burritos?
Kennith: I'm just gonna say it.
Kennith: Marth these burritos suck.
Kennith: Where did you get them?
Marth: I got the recipe from Hatred Doctor Mario!
Kennith: ...Are you sure you did it right?
Marth: Ignore him! Here!

Marth lays out some burritos for Lego Indy, Lego Marion, Lego Henry, and Lego Mutt. Everyone takes a burrito. Lego Indy throws up, Lego Marion begins choking, Lego Henry asks for more, and Lego Mutt's fell apart on the floor, and Lego Indy tripped on it, and is now throwing up on Lego Mutt.

Kennith goes to find something to clean up. What now?

A. Help Marion.
B. Get Henry a second burrito.
C. Give Henry Mutt and Indy's burritos.
D. Suddenly Lego Satipo.
E. Sweep the floors/Other: Write In.

Side Hatred Doctor Mario
Doc: I'm a family friend! That'sa all!
Doc: Anyway, letsa consume!

Doc drinks more soup.

Medli: Alright!

Medli also drinks some more soup. Julian does the same.

Kamek: Soup!

Kamek also drinks his soup.

What now?

1. Oh MY GOD WHAT THE f*** HAPPENED TO MAPLE.
2. Suddenly Kevin Butler.
3. Assault Julian for not saying something before drinking more soup.
4. Put hot sauce on soup.
5. Put hot sauce on floor/Other: Write In.
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
2 months ago#6
A
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 months ago#7
Macedolago posted...
A

Supersonic_Pain
2 months ago#8
A1
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#9
Side Marth Lowell
Marth goes over to Marion and, as best he can, tries to prevent a choking. Marth tosses his chair at Marion's stomach, making her toss out the burrito. Marion is how holding the chair, which is actually the Golden Idol.

The Lego Indy squad rallies up as best as possible and rushes away with Marth's chair. Kennith comes back with the Clorox and a roll of paper towels.

Kennith: ...Where did they go?
Marth: They stole my chair after I threw it at one of them to stop them from choking.
Marth: The dastards!
Kennith: ...

Kennith ignores this and begins cleaning up Lego Indy's puke. What now?

A. Suddenly actual Indy comes in.
B. Suddenly Lego Jesus comes in.
C. Kennith cleans the floor with no interruptions.
D. Marth chases Lego Indy.
E. Slip on puke/Other: Write In.

Side Hatred Doctor Mario
Doc: oHA MAYA GOD WHAT DIA f*** HASA HAPPENED TOA MAPLE!?!?!

Doc rushes away from the table, where some dog f*** he doesn't recognize is cowering in fear from a Maple who has doubled in size.

Maple: ...Uh, Doc? Help!

This is a difficult situation.

What now?

1. Go back to Kamek, ask him to fix it.
2. Toss dog at Maple to deal damage and make her go smaller again.
3. Get Charlie, Plum, and Sonny, make them big, line them up with Maple, and it'll all fix itself because Doc is from Doctor Mario and as such has his magic match four pill s***.
4. Run away screaming.
5. Wall away sarcastically screaming/Other: Write In.

The inspiration for the specific four Lego Indy characters was this weird Cartoon Network Lego Indy short from like 2009, called something like 'Lego Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Brick', it was this goofy 5 minute video where Indy, Marion, Henry, and Mutt (Also Satipo but he died when Indy broke his skull by tossing the Idol at his head) were going around collecting the idol, Ark, and a Crystal Skull for a party in Henry's back yard where they were using the Ark to grill burgers.

Kennith was included because I was listening to GHOST songs all of the time when he was introduced and I couldn't think of any GHOST character other than him to add. He's probably most iconic, methinks.

The Mario 64 Golfers were included because I saw a post about Plum and decided to check 'em out, having not played the game myself. They seemed like cool guys so I threw 'em in and Harry ended up becoming like the 17th main antagonist of the CYOA or some s***.

The dog, Lucky, was here because jkid as I mentioned. Why I decided to throw in 10 goddamn Animal Crossing characters all introduced in the same update I dunno. The good boyo became a main character, I guess, and Lucky is here, the other 8 haven't showed up for like 60 updates.

...Who do y'all even consider as the main characters, aside from Marth and Hatred Doctor Mario, of course?

Supersonic_Pain
2 months ago#10
A
5: Maple eats Hatred Doctor Mario

SSP. He just chooses not to do anything.

Just kidding. I'm not sure, I would really only consider them the main characters.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA Part 7: Marth and his friends have all arrived at the party or something.
  • Post New Message