• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Any characters you won't play as until their moves get significantly overhauled?

User Info: Zakawer3

Zakawer3
1 week ago#1
For me, it's Daisy. She's literally not an actual character in this game, but rather a mere extension of Peach (who I already use from time to time), and doesn't feel like herself in the slightest. However, given how I've occasionally used her in several Mario Kart titles back when I was more of a Mario Kart enthusiast, and have already been occasionally using both Peach and Rosalina & Luma in Ultimate (though not as mains or secondaries), I would probably use her if she had her own fully unique moveset. As proof of this, I already have a 3222 Mii Brawler of a crude-ass looking Daisy.
Mains: Mario (Melee), Mario/Captain Falcon (Brawl), Mario/Ganondorf/Lucina/Wolf/Falco (Ultimate)
-Official Lucina and Falco of SmashFAQs

Zakawer3
1 week ago#2
Bump
Mains: Mario (Melee), Mario/Captain Falcon (Brawl), Mario/Ganondorf/Lucina/Wolf/Falco (Ultimate)

Zakawer3
1 week ago#3
Bump again.

User Info: Apollo500

Apollo500
1 week ago#4
Ganondorf
https://i.imgur.com/z33CTLE.png
Switch FC: SW-1979-9179-2672 | SSBU & MHGU

User Info: DK9292

DK9292
1 week ago#5
Oh grow up.
A hero's role is one that cannot be forsaken,
Caring for those with hearts that are breaking.

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
1 week ago#6
I don't see any character that I won't play until fixed... but I do dislike how Daisy and Richter are too similar to thero original counterpart without many differences and how Chrom got made into a Roy echo without much modifications.
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 week ago#7
If you mean characters I don't find fun and likely won't unless they're completely reworked, then definitely the Samuses and the Links.
I once had a dream where Vulpix was playable in Smash. I fully support this now.

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
1 week ago#8
generalguy64 posted...
If you mean characters I don't find fun and likely won't unless they're completely reworked, then definitely the Samuses and the Links.

Oddly enough, I have used Link for many spirit battles, thanks to his F-Smash's knockback.
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: MechanicalWall

MechanicalWall
1 week ago#9
My old main Robin. They just need to straight up take the limits off her moves at this point, there are so many fighters now with moves that just as, if not harder, than hers that they can spam endlessly.
If you're only on this board to whine about "SJWs", please redirect whatever you type on to the nearest trash can. And hop in after it.

Zakawer3
1 week ago#10
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Any characters you won't play as until their moves get significantly overhauled?
  • Topic Archived