You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. BrawlBRSTMs3 X and GiIvaSunner's youtube channel was deleted today

User Info: Darkfire12

Darkfire12
1 week ago#1
For those of you that don't know, Brawl uploads high quality rips of video game music set to repeat for 39 minutes. GiIvaSunner does the same, but doesn't extend it. They were both taken down by Nintendo, even though Brawl literally deleted every single Nintendo song off of his channel a few months ago. We can't let this stand
Hell yes Chrom Smash Amiibo releases in November
Official Fishstick Wizard of the Snowboarding Moblin Republic

User Info: ReinhardtPence

ReinhardtPence
1 week ago#2
and what exactly do you plan to do about it
zap

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
1 week ago#3
Damn I and here ai thought that BrawlBRSTM was scottfree now that they had deleted everything nintendo, does the company actually have any grounds on which to attack him even though he no longer showed their content on his channel?
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

Darkfire12
1 week ago#4
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
Damn I and here ai thought that BrawlBRSTM was scottfree now that they had deleted everything nintendo, does the company actually have any grounds on which to attack him even though he no longer showed their content on his channel?

I don't know, youtube is just f***ed up

Darkfire12
1 week ago#5
ReinhardtPence posted...

Get the word spread so that Nintendo either releases soundtracks or lets people upload to youtube

User Info: AnimeStalker

AnimeStalker
1 week ago#6
Darkfire12 posted...
CrazyDiamondSP posted...

True, there's just so much wrong with Youtube nowadays. If all my favorite music and game uploads were on a different and more caring video platform, I'd move over there in a heartbeat and leave Youtube to rot.
Teehee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ziajx7qVA
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: zoroark14

zoroark14
1 week ago#7
AnimeStalker posted...
Darkfire12 posted...
CrazyDiamondSP posted...

True, there's just so much wrong with Youtube nowadays. If all my favorite music and game uploads were on a different and more caring video platform, I'd move over there in a heartbeat and leave Youtube to rot.

YouTube give to much freedom to copyright claims so companies abuse it for their own benefit because it easy to do and the ones receiving the strike pretty much can’t do nothing about it except removing what was strike
god hair was green
Favourite game: xenoblade chronicles x (Mythra for smash)

User Info: soliantu

soliantu
1 week ago#8
ReinhardtPence posted...
"Until the end" - The citizens of Palmacosta.

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
1 week ago#9
Silva Gunner still lives though, right?
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Dragon Warrior
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. BrawlBRSTMs3 X and GiIvaSunner's youtube channel was deleted today