• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which FE villain do you think deserves a roster spot the most?

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
4 weeks ago#1
Just curious. Not saying it needs to happen. But IF it does. Who deserves the spot most? - Results (212 votes)
Gharnef
3.3% (7 votes)
Berkut
4.72% (10 votes)
Hardin
3.3% (7 votes)
Arvis
8.96% (19 votes)
Zephiel
3.3% (7 votes)
Nergal
2.83% (6 votes)
Lyon
3.3% (7 votes)
Black Knight
65.57% (139 votes)
Validar
2.36% (5 votes)
Garon
2.36% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Since FE is sorely lacking villain representation outside of the black knight being an assist trophy. When most other 1st party franchises typically have a villain rep. Well minus xenoblade and a few others with only 1 rep.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.

User Info: Havic101

Havic101
4 weeks ago#2
I'm thinking if any villain got to be playable, it would have been Black Knight. And then Medeus would be the Assist Trophy instead. Or he'd be Boss Battle.

User Info: guystarwind

guystarwind
4 weeks ago#3
Emperor Alvis
Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there.

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
4 weeks ago#4
Black Knight is the only name of those I can even associate with a character and that's just because he's playing off the Folk-Lore of a black knight.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: DylanYoshi

DylanYoshi
4 weeks ago#5
Black Knight by far. I'd anticipate him to be even heavier than Bowser.

User Info: Megaman_Jolteon

Megaman_Jolteon
4 weeks ago#6
>"Legend of Zelda shouldn't get one off villains."

>Literally advocates for one off villains.

FE fans are a special breed, man.

"B-b-but muh revolving cats"

LoZ suddenly never had revolving casts that extended beyond the Triforce trio lmao
"Get that ass banned."
-An eternal icon.

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
4 weeks ago#7
Triforceformer posted...
Black Knight is the only name of those I can even associate with a character and that's just because he's playing off the Folk-Lore of a black knight.
X/Y fc 4167 5470 8819 IGN: Malcolm

User Info: redred17

redred17
4 weeks ago#8
None particularly stand out over others objectively, so it's hard to pick which would deserve to be in over others. I've always liked Medeus, though, who you dont list for some odd reason.

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#9
Where is Gheb?
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
4 weeks ago#10
Nergal or Lyon would be best. They're pure magic users which would be a first for a FE rep. Nergal represents the first Fire Emblem game brought to the US and Europe. Lyon is a good choice if you don't want another Elibe rep.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which FE villain do you think deserves a roster spot the most?
  • Topic Archived