• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Hero release "leak" allegadly claims a video is tonight

User Info: The_Hypist

The_Hypist
4 weeks ago#81
VeridisQuo posted...
The_Hypist posted...
@SmashBurb is a f***ing jackass I don’t even know why you bother cheering him on

Because he's one of the smarter and more level headed members of the board, duh. Although even he has some... quirks. But who doesn't here? Your's just happens to be repeating "Hero is coming tomorrow/this week/whenever" to an insane degree.

Fine, tomorrow I won’t post s*** about the Hero. Hell I won’t post at all, full lurker mode. Screencap this.

It’d be hilarious on the day I don’t post the video drops.
My waifus are my laifu, no exceptions.

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
4 weeks ago#82
The_Hypist posted...
@SmashBurb is a f***ing jackass I don’t even know why you bother cheering him on

Delete your account.
SmashBurb is like the main antagonist of this site. - DOTBHDD

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
4 weeks ago#83
The_Hypist posted...
VeridisQuo posted...
The_Hypist posted...

Because he's one of the smarter and more level headed members of the board, duh. Although even he has some... quirks. But who doesn't here? Your's just happens to be repeating "Hero is coming tomorrow/this week/whenever" to an insane degree.

Fine, tomorrow I won’t post s*** about the Hero. Hell I won’t post at all, full lurker mode. Screencap this.

He won't drop on a Monday
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgtc.ws/mDiH2Jc.jpg https://i.imgtc.ws/kfs7GI8.jpg

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
4 weeks ago#84
7NATOR posted...
I Watched the Video

The leaker is a guy that leaked some pokemon stuff, and leaked that there was gonna be 2 characters at E3, and Specifically Named HERO and Banjo

There is maintenance going on the 22nd from 9:30 Pm to 1:30 AM Pacific Time.

Chris said this makes sense because then there won't be as much of a server load since people would be sleeping, at Work, etc

That Technically means Hero doesn't release till the 23rd, but eh

But yes, apparently we getting a Video Today...July 21ST

So why would he say "tonight" on the 21st, when it can't be until the 23rd at the earliest?

Smh
Currently Playing: Bloodstained, Sekiro, DQ XI, FF9, Xenoblade 2, Dark Souls: Remastered, Fire Emblem: Echoes, Pokemon: LG Eevee, DB FighterZ, Smash Ultimate

User Info: Bob-omb-omb

Bob-omb-omb
4 weeks ago#85
So is a 29th release possible because that will be the 2 year anniversary of 11 after all
10th enemy has the bomb.

SmashBurb
4 weeks ago#86
Bob-omb-omb posted...
So is a 29th release possible because that will be the 2 year anniversary of 11 after all

Were Piranha Plant and Joker released on any significant anniversaries?

If so, there's no good reason to think they're saving Hero for an anniversary.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#87
SmashBurb posted...
Bob-omb-omb posted...

Were Piranha Plant and Joker released on any significant anniversaries?

If so, there's no good reason to think they're saving Hero for an anniversary.

Nope.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: tailsBOOM1992

tailsBOOM1992
4 weeks ago#88
Bob-omb-omb posted...
OK, so if you're actually counting the minutes down then that's gotta mean a tiny sliver of you actually believes this. So stop with the name calling, huh?

I check every day. I don't trust LaxCommonSenseChris at all
The official Tails supporter of every board (Isaac, too)
Current Mains: Sonic, Chrom, Lucario. Considering to co-main or drop one and pick up: Hero

SmashBurb
4 weeks ago#89
The_Hypist posted...
VeridisQuo posted...
The_Hypist posted...

https://i.imgtc.ws/qqcRKn0.png

screencapped

User Info: M_Live

M_Live
4 weeks ago#90
Why does anyone watch this guy?
https://imgtc.com/i/49Esyve.gif
I think red hair is cool, and wish I was a redhead - Zikten
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Hero release "leak" allegadly claims a video is tonight