• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. a Porky leak was found on Smashboards.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#91
The_Hypist posted...
Blayshy posted...
The_Hypist posted...
Difference is nobody wants Frisk.

Speak for yourself.

It’s the truth.

Also SmashBurb is a stupid ass*** with nothing better to do than to browse GameFAQS with several alt accounts just to make himself look better.

You've made like three threads complaining about a character you dislike (and called somebody autistic for liking) not being released so you have an excuse to come back to this game instead of playing other games when you literally said Mario Maker 2 caught your interest.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Knock, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/EUdk1ah.png

User Info: The_Hypist

The_Hypist
2 months ago#92
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
The_Hypist posted...
Blayshy posted...
The_Hypist posted...

Speak for yourself.

It’s the truth.

Also SmashBurb is a stupid ass*** with nothing better to do than to browse GameFAQS with several alt accounts just to make himself look better.

You've made like three threads complaining about a character you dislike (and called somebody autistic for liking) not being released so you have an excuse to come back to this game instead of playing other games when you literally said Mario Maker 2 caught your interest.

Man, this site was built for idiots wasn’t it?

I wanted Banjo, he’s THE character I wanted for the longest time but I can’t have him yet cause I have to wait for the most generic swordsman of them all... that people like for some reason!

Seriously, nobody has talked about DQ prior to E3. But now that Hero’s in, it’s like the best thing ever! 10/10 series, GOTY material, that apparently existed despite nobody talking about it until the character got into Smash.

I really hate that I have to be lumped in with these fools now.
My waifus are my laifu, no exceptions.

User Info: Lm03

Lm03
2 months ago#93
BazzaPersonal posted...
Not a third party? Instantly fake.

this

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#94
The_Hypist posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
The_Hypist posted...
Blayshy posted...
The_Hypist posted...

Speak for yourself.

It’s the truth.

I wanted Banjo, he’s THE character I wanted for the longest time but I can’t have him yet cause I have to wait for the most generic swordsman of them all... that people like for some reason!

Seriously, nobody has talked about DQ prior to E3. But now that Hero’s in, it’s like the best thing ever! 10/10 series, GOTY material, that apparently existed despite nobody talking about it until the character got into Smash.

Hero coming out earlier isn't going to make Banjo come out earlier. The character will come out when done, and the people who did specific work for Hero would begin working on what they could for DLC 4, unless they're like Beta Testers I guess.

And I mean I hadn't seen anybody talk about Banjo either, aside from this board, and people discussing the Grinch Leak.
Hi senok, notok, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Knock, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/EUdk1ah.png

The_Hypist
2 months ago#95
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
The_Hypist posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
The_Hypist posted...
Blayshy posted...
The_Hypist posted...

Speak for yourself.

It’s the truth.

Hero coming out earlier isn't going to make Banjo come out earlier. The character will come out when done, and the people who did specific work for Hero would begin working on what they could for DLC 4, unless they're like Beta Testers I guess.

And I mean I hadn't seen anybody talk about Banjo either, aside from this board, and people discussing the Grinch Leak.

FACT: More people were excited for Banjo than Hero.

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#96
The_Hypist posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
The_Hypist posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
The_Hypist posted...
Blayshy posted...
The_Hypist posted...

Speak for yourself.

It’s the truth.

FACT: More people were excited for Banjo than Hero.

Didn't the Japanese version of the DQ Hero trailer hit the most views and likes on any SSBU trailer in like 4 days or something? Banjo may have surpassed it since then, although I'd argue Ridley and K. Rool probably were more exciting, not to mention Inkling, anyway.

The_Hypist
2 months ago#97
@CheerUpCrewcut
Why are you using the Japanese Trailer, which is no different than the English Trailer (besides the letters that appear in the splash screen) to base your argument? Hell, why are you using the SEPERATE TRAILERS as an argument when they were shown in the same E3 segment?

Like come on, they were both shown off around the same time. It’s not like views to the separate trailers count for popularity. More people were excited for Banjo than DQ. Hell, even the Japanese were excited to see Banjo and he’s a purely Western character. That shows how much better he is.

User Info: GoldenYuiitusin

GoldenYuiitusin
2 months ago#98
Thread about a Porky "leak"

Devolving into yet another argument about Frisk and Sans.

Seems legit.

The_Hypist
2 months ago#99
GoldenYuiitusin posted...
Thread about a Porky "leak"

Devolving into yet another argument about Frisk and Sans.

Seems legit.

Undertale is based on Earthbound. It’s honestly expected.

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#100
The_Hypist posted...
CheerUpCrewcut
Why are you using the Japanese Trailer, which is no different than the English Trailer (besides the letters that appear in the splash screen) to base your argument? Hell, why are you using the SEPERATE TRAILERS as an argument when they were shown in the same E3 segment?

Like come on, they were both shown off around the same time. It’s not like views to the separate trailers count for popularity. More people were excited for Banjo than DQ. Hell, even the Japanese were excited to see Banjo and he’s a purely Western character. That shows how much better he is.

Because it was the most viewed out of all trailers? Combined with the English views for both trailers, the two being shown to two different audiences, they would probably total up to slightly less than Banjo's total, or perhaps slightly more.

I'm trying to wrap my head around why it wouldn't be a valid argument. One trailer for Hero alone outdid every other trailer in terms of views and likes, and these views were from the Japanese audience alone. The Western audience also had their fair share of views. There was probably a more even split for other trailers, but it showed Hero had the biggest following out of anybody in one location, and around roughly the same following as most other characters.

A simpler argument, it proves that Hero had a large following, and as such, people talked about him, just not in the West. Banjo was talked about less in either the West or Japan than Hero was in Japan, but was talked about more in both territories than Hero was in the West.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. a Porky leak was found on Smashboards.
  • Topic Archived