• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. a Porky leak was found on Smashboards.

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
1 month ago#11
It’s not real but I wish it was
My remaining Fighter Pass choices: Yuri Lowell and Phoenix Wright

User Info: Heart-ThROB

Heart-ThROB
1 month ago#12
Ninten > Porky.
Part-time poster. I'm actually not very busy, but I sometimes have better things to occupy my time than GameFAQs.

User Info: Shieldlesscap

Shieldlesscap
1 month ago#13
jayman7 posted...
Shieldlesscap posted...
Quick side note, why is Mario wearing his builder hat but with his default render

Pretty sure he isn't?

(Reiterate previous don't-believe-it's-real message. Just... I don't see what Shieldlesscap is talking about.)

If you look closely on the right, it looks like his hat is yellow but the rest of his model is the default.
Official Captain Falcon and Frothingslosh of the Smash Ultimate board
Switch FC: 5175-3136-4330

User Info: FellInTheSun

FellInTheSun
1 month ago#14
lmfao
Buy a Ridley for your friends and loved ones
https://i.imgtc.com/yhGGj5t.png

User Info: GoldenYuiitusin

GoldenYuiitusin
1 month ago#15
The name being Pokey is an automatic fake when Smash uses the Porky name everywhere else for him.

Yes, even the Sticker in Brawl of his Earthbound appearance used "Porky", not "Pokey".

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 month ago#16
Shieldlesscap posted...
jayman7 posted...
Shieldlesscap posted...
Quick side note, why is Mario wearing his builder hat but with his default render

Pretty sure he isn't?

(Reiterate previous don't-believe-it's-real message. Just... I don't see what Shieldlesscap is talking about.)

If you look closely on the right, it looks like his hat is yellow but the rest of his model is the default.

Doesn't look yellow to me.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: SirNightmayor

SirNightmayor
1 month ago#17
jayman7 posted...
Shieldlesscap posted...
jayman7 posted...
Shieldlesscap posted...

Pretty sure he isn't?

Doesn't look yellow to me.
Friend Code: SW-3282-7059-0135
Feel free to add me!

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#18
GoldenYuiitusin posted...
The name being Pokey is an automatic fake when Smash uses the Porky name everywhere else for him.

Yes, even the Sticker in Brawl of his Earthbound appearance used "Porky", not "Pokey".

Oof.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: Heart-ThROB

Heart-ThROB
1 month ago#19

I can't even read his name in that screenshot.
Part-time poster. I'm actually not very busy, but I sometimes have better things to occupy my time than GameFAQs.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#20
Heart-ThROB posted...

I can't even read his name in that screenshot.

I can, and it says "Pokey".
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. a Porky leak was found on Smashboards.
  • Topic Archived