• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dongulous

Dongulous
4 weeks ago#21
Cloud

I guess I could butter toast with a buster sword
Every single one was wrong but no one's left to see

User Info: JoojToranja

JoojToranja
4 weeks ago#22
don't wanna be that guy but being anyway...
DecadentDandy posted...
You now have all of their powers, abilities, and equipment, IRL.

my main is pokemon trainer... do I get the powers of the 3 pokemon or the trainers's?
Official nothing of every board!
SW-5366-7679-9191

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#23
Lucas.

I assume canon feats and not Smash abilities. Healing techniques is nice, I can actually do something for once with those. Nothing else is particularly useful though, really. I guess I can blast things if I wanted to but I can't think of much I want to blast to smithereens.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Knock, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/EUdk1ah.png

User Info: DecadentDandy

DecadentDandy
4 weeks ago#24
JoojToranja posted...
don't wanna be that guy but being anyway...
DecadentDandy posted...
You now have all of their powers, abilities, and equipment, IRL.

my main is pokemon trainer... do I get the powers of the 3 pokemon or the trainers's?

You don't get any powers, but you get all three pokemon in pokeballs, who are all loyal to you.
King Knight for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: Nivlax

Nivlax
4 weeks ago#25
DecadentDandy posted...
Ravio-of-Lorule posted...
What if you have multiple mains?

Then nothing happens as punishment for your lack of commitment to a singular character.

As someone who mains Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Dark Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Ness, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Peach, Daisy, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Sheik, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Pichu, Falco, Marth, Lucina, Young Link, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Roy, Chrom, Mr. Game & Watch, Meta Knight, Pit, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Wario, Snake, Ike, Pokemon Trainer, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Sonic, King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B, Toon Link, Wolf, Villager, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina, Little Mac, Greninja, Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner, Palutena, PAC-MAN, Robin, Shulk, Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt, Ryu, Ken, Cloud, Corrin, Bayonetta, Inkling, Ridley, Simon, Richter, King K. Rool, Isabelle, Incineroar, Piranha Plant, Joker, Hero, and Banjo, this post offends me.
I am Nivlax.
Velvet Crowe for Fighter Pass. http://sendvid.com/0j3j9h17

User Info: Pickley-

Pickley-
4 weeks ago#26
o s*** i can float now...

and pull out vegetables for free

and have a little gremlin mushroom meatshield

sounds nice

User Info: Shieldlesscap

Shieldlesscap
4 weeks ago#27
I main both Falcon and Ken, but they have the same powers anyway so it doesn't really matter. Let's go with Ken though.

Basically, I now have Pyrokinesis and can float while spinning. I can also jump REALLY high and throw fireballs. Plus, I can kick really well and am pretty strong.

Oh and I could get hit by a car and be completely fine if I just focus hard enough.

I like this.
Official Captain Falcon and Frothingslosh of the Smash Ultimate board
Switch FC: 5175-3136-4330

User Info: TheAngryPotato

TheAngryPotato
4 weeks ago#28
Ridley

Being able to fly at his speeds would be pretty cool, could just go and vacation anywhere on the planet I feel like. Being able to breath plasma everywhere? That one's a bit more difficult to think of a useful application for outside of combat, but I figure this all ends with the Government coming to try confiscating my space pirate tech so it would be nice to have whatever powers I can get to fend them off.
  • Topic Archived