• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DecadentDandy

DecadentDandy
4 weeks ago#1
You now have all of there powers, abilities, and equipment, IRL.

So like if your main is Mario, you now have superhuman agility and strength, along with access to his power-ups and stuff.

what do you do?
King Knight for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
4 weeks ago#2
My main is Mario.
With access to his power ups you mean that things like Fire Flowers exist in the reality and i can pick them, or i'm a Composite Mario with everything from the start?

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
4 weeks ago#3
What if you have multiple mains?
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Banjo is in boys! Supporting Tails, Skull Kid and Waluigi

DecadentDandy
4 weeks ago#4
Tomasagaz14 posted...
My main is Mario.
With access to his power ups you mean that things like Fire Flowers exist in the reality and i can pick them, or i'm a Composite Mario with everything from the start?

Like you have a sort of hammerspace inventory containing all of his powerups I guess.

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
4 weeks ago#5
DecadentDandy posted...
Tomasagaz14 posted...
My main is Mario.

Like you have a sort of hammerspace inventory containing all of his powerups I guess.

Ok, then technically i could solo humanity if i wanted, but i obviously wouldn't do that, but rather end with the evil, jump on some corrupt heads, things like that, and it will be extremely easy.

DecadentDandy
4 weeks ago#6
Ravio-of-Lorule posted...

Then nothing happens as punishment for your lack of commitment to a singular character.

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
4 weeks ago#7
DecadentDandy posted...

Then nothing happens as punishment for your lack of commitment to a singular character.

But I only have two...
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Banjo is in boys! Supporting Tails, Skull Kid and Waluigi

DecadentDandy
4 weeks ago#8
DecadentDandy posted...

But I only have two...

that's one too many.

User Info: Heart-ThROB

Heart-ThROB
4 weeks ago#9
Mewtwo.

I can now read minds, levitate, control others, and create blasts of energy, fire, electricity, ice and several other elements.

This is very nice.
Part-time poster. I'm actually not very busy, but I sometimes have better things to occupy my time than GameFAQs.

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
4 weeks ago#10
DecadentDandy posted...

But I only have two...

Literally double the allowable amount
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
  • Topic Archived