• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are some characters that have a chance that nobody ever discusses?

User Info: Spikyschlong

Spikyschlong
4 weeks ago#1
Post 'em

User Info: Heart-ThROB

Heart-ThROB
4 weeks ago#2
Spring Man.

It's always, "But they'd never add Spring Man over [my favorite ARMS character]."
Part-time poster. I'm actually not very busy, but I sometimes have better things to occupy my time than GameFAQs.

User Info: Spikyschlong

Spikyschlong
4 weeks ago#3
isn't he an assist?

User Info: TomNook

TomNook
4 weeks ago#4
Poochy.

Only Yarn Poochy got a spirit.
Bells, bells, bells!

User Info: soliantu

soliantu
4 weeks ago#5
I still think Ragna has just barely enough of a chance to be worth considering, but nobody talks about him.
"Until the end" - The citizens of Palmacosta.

User Info: Samurai_Flynn

Samurai_Flynn
4 weeks ago#6
SoulCalibur rep.

User Info: Already_in_Use

Already_in_Use
4 weeks ago#7
Literally any 1st Party.
AERTUNL I EBT ENHTONRAALBNS DG
SCETNEHDSEWETEWUBEKBEOE ! I

User Info: SomeBlindGuy

SomeBlindGuy
4 weeks ago#8
Any Tekken rep, surely it can't be too hard to put a Fighting Game character in a Fighting Game.
Life is full of failures, but there are some victories too!

User Info: Izzy0585

Izzy0585
4 weeks ago#9
The ST Falcon from Battle Clash / Metal Combat. I'm serious. It's a first party Nintendo series for SNES that requires the use of the Super Scope to play. We already have the NES Zapper representative, and while the Super Scope itself is an item in the game, a character does not represent the followup phase of the light gun series of Nintendo games (unless people want to be really trivial and consider Yoshi one due to Safari.)

The other Super Scope games outside of those three are either licensed games (like Terminator) or from companies that have gone bust or mostly bust, like Kemco or Taito, but this one I would think has potential as another Ice Climbers type reveal, it was both developed and published directly by Nintendo. It's never discussed, and robots are not shy of being on the cast -- like Duck Hunt having the player (huntsman) as a silent character, the player is also a silent character as you are the marksman inside the mecha helping the protagonist, Mike Anderson avenge his father's death. It'd be an interesting pull from Nintendo history.

This is, of course, in general, for the future should there be a future, and not for the fighter pass.
I'm looking back at him, thinking to myself, what are you angry about? You know where you got that shirt from. And it damn sure wasn't the men's department.

User Info: Unexpected128

Unexpected128
4 weeks ago#10
The Chosen Undead. I think he's actually the most likely newcomer. I'm very surprised not many people bring him up.
Now that Banjo & Kazooie have been announced for Smash, the purpose of my previous signature has been fulfilled.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What are some characters that have a chance that nobody ever discusses?
  • Topic Archived