• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. There's a good chance that Piranha Plant is better than your most wanted.

User Info: Pokesamus217

Pokesamus217
2 months ago#21
Spikyschlong posted...
Pokesamus217 posted...
Spikyschlong posted...
Pokesamus217 posted...
Spikyschlong posted...
Plantbro is already in Smash Bros. I ain't got nothing to be insecure about.

And yet you made this topic, so you’re clearly trying to compensate for something....

It's fun to rub things in, especially when they get really upset about it!

So you’re trying to insult others because you’re insecure about your love for a character that’s very controversial. All this tells me is that you don’t love it enough to feel confident about your feelings.

or i'm doing it to get a rise out of you and you're overthinking it

Well then that just makes it even sadder on your end. You don’t even have a true purpose, just a small sense of joy you get for making others feel negative.
Unlimited Blade Works. For whenever you need to kill a guy with an ego the size of Canada.

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
2 months ago#22
>Piranha Plant
>Better than Dante
https://i.imgtc.ws/6jeRGs3.jpg
Official Dunban Rojo and Herobrine of the Smash Ultimate Board

User Info: Spikyschlong

Spikyschlong
2 months ago#23
Hi, I get upset at Smash Brothers on a dying internet forum, and I am morally superior to you!

User Info: Pokesamus217

Pokesamus217
2 months ago#24
Spikyschlong posted...
Hi, I get upset at Smash Brothers on a dying internet forum, and I am morally superior to you!

I mean, I’m not the one insulting others so I can feel better about myself so.......
Unlimited Blade Works. For whenever you need to kill a guy with an ego the size of Canada.

User Info: SneakyPebbles

SneakyPebbles
2 months ago#25
Apollo500 posted...
Isn't Plant currently considered bottom 2 along with Mac?

As a Plant main...

He's bad. But not Mac bad.
Slayer of Charizards

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
2 months ago#26
marchefelix posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
In other news: Insecure "Plant Gang" circlejerker makes a topic about his failing argument in a desperate attempt for self-validation.

“Waaaah Plant Gang trash talked my ascended mook with an oh so important and awesome backstory waaaah”

Butthurt Hat Goomba supporter projecting her insecurities at other people lmao

That "ascended mook" has actual fans unlike your generic Plant that you use purely out of spite. At least they bothered to "ascend" Bandana Dee, more than I can say for your s***ty meme character. Only low IQ dumbasses still use the very point that they were incorrect about and STILL got contradicted by Piranha Plant.

what a loser.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem and FE Echoes Lover! F for Geno, BWD, Steve and Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
2 months ago#27
Pokesamus217 posted...
Spikyschlong posted...
Pokesamus217 posted...
Spikyschlong posted...

And yet you made this topic, so you’re clearly trying to compensate for something....

So you’re trying to insult others because you’re insecure about your love for a character that’s very controversial. All this tells me is that you don’t love it enough to feel confident about your feelings.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem and FE Echoes Lover! F for Geno, BWD, Steve and Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: 1UP_inc

1UP_inc
2 months ago#28
deku baba echo boys

User Info: Metagross15

Metagross15
2 months ago#29
A_Field_Lover posted...
Pokesamus217 posted...
Spikyschlong posted...
Pokesamus217 posted...
Spikyschlong posted...

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
2 months ago#30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogenG486SP8

This but with Plant Gang trolls still going on about how cool Plant is.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. There's a good chance that Piranha Plant is better than your most wanted.
  • Topic Archived