• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I might be crazy, but I feel like Dragalia Lost's protagonist has a good chance

User Info: VeridisQuo

VeridisQuo
1 month ago#1
...next game. Not for DLC now, I mean, but him, Waluigi, and Spring Man all seem to be safe bets. I actually think he'd be cool, although he might catch some ire for having a sword.

What do y'all think?
And no one sings me lullabys, and no one makes me close my eyes. So I throw the windows wide, and call to you across the sky.

User Info: Sol_Neutralguy

Sol_Neutralguy
1 month ago#2
dragalia is gacha cancer and it isn't even available where i live so i can't even try it to change my opinion of it so BEGONE
gunflame

User Info: 7NATOR

7NATOR
4 weeks ago#3
Nah, i don't think so
I got a Flair now. Hoo-ray

User Info: PKSaltstorm

PKSaltstorm
4 weeks ago#4
ARMS is irrelevant
"Let's get this bread"-Chrom

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
4 weeks ago#5
1. Spring Man will be stuck in Assist hell if there's no Arms 2 and I doubt it's happening. It wasn't nearly as cared about as Splatoon and Splatoon is pushed like crazy since the first game. Tf has Arms been? Spring Man's demand has been on a significant decline so he can't pull a miracle from high fan demand either.

2. Dragalia Lost isn't happening unless Nintendo forces Sakurai to do a collab but they didn't even bother with Fire Emblem Heroes: the most successful gacha they have. DL has nothing special nor does it have Sakurai's attention. At best if they're generous it'll get an Assist Trophy.

3. Waluigi is eh. 50/50. Not a safe bet though.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem and FE Echoes Lover! F for Geno, BWD, Steve and Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
4 weeks ago#6
But to unlock them, you must spend smash coins on the slot machine until you get them.

You know, to feel faithful to the origin game.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
4 weeks ago#7
I'd be down for it but I feel like the biggest barrier Dragalia would have is music, since most of its best tunes are licensed songs courtesy of Daoko.

Still
Give me Euden and that sweet, sweet Halidom stage
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: SneakyPebbles

SneakyPebbles
4 weeks ago#8
Apparently, Dragalia is doing mediocre financially, and recently lost quite a bit of its funding.
Slayer of Charizards

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
4 weeks ago#9
SneakyPebbles posted...
Apparently, Dragalia is doing mediocre financially, and recently lost quite a bit of its funding.

lmao

That is just sad
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem and FE Echoes Lover! F for Geno, BWD, Steve and Isaac. Hero's in!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I might be crazy, but I feel like Dragalia Lost's protagonist has a good chance
  • Topic Archived