• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of two playable characters in Smash Ultimate before posting here.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#51
Naruto_fan_42 posted...
Ganondorf and Isabelle.

Tall, tough looking armor but really lanky underneath. Isabelle's face, same hairstyle but spiky red hair instead of... what it is. Lots of brutal kill moves but makes really innocent cute poses while doing them.

Male or female?
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
1 month ago#52
Blayshy posted...
Naruto_fan_42 posted...
Ganondorf and Isabelle.

Tall, tough looking armor but really lanky underneath. Isabelle's face, same hairstyle but spiky red hair instead of... what it is. Lots of brutal kill moves but makes really innocent cute poses while doing them.

Male or female?

I like to think female

I also like to think someone will draw all of these at some point
Yunobo reminds me of me: A nerd who most people on the internet hate, but a few don't.
When Link has ancient arrows the Guardians hear their own theme music.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#53
Naruto_fan_42 posted...
Blayshy posted...
Naruto_fan_42 posted...
Ganondorf and Isabelle.

Male or female?

I like to think female

I also like to think someone will draw all of these at some point

I WANT THAT!!
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: Z_algatoth

Z_algatoth
1 month ago#54
Peach and Zelda

Or should I say the absolute destruction of smash online.

Zelda's zoney tactics and reflect, with Peach's float and ridiculous neutral?

True evil.
"If Tetris taught me anything, it's that mistakes pile up, and accomplishments disappear."

User Info: Corona51

Corona51
1 month ago#55
Dark Pit and Zelda.

Takumi from Fire Emblem Fates actually fits pretty well, from what I remember of the games. He has a similar arrow design as the Silver Bow when wielding the Skadi at the end of the Conquest path and has inferiority issues that led to part of his rude behavior like Dark Pit (although for different reasons, and I don't remember if that's exactly what Dark Pit's issue was), while his power is used by the main villain of the game similarly to Zelda (although he had his body possessed in the Conquest and Birthright paths, while she was kidnapped and had her Triforce stolen), he's a prince of the "light" nation of the game like Zelda is, and he ends up reconciling with the opposing "dark" country at the end of the Birthright and Revelations path (this one is less valid of a comparison, admittedly) . Both of them have been shown with bows and swords/sword-like weapons (granted, this is referring to other reincarnations of Zelda rather than the one that appears in Smash), while his two natural class trees are Archer and Samurai (bow- and sword-focused classes, respectively).

I probably missed the point of this topic, but it seemed like a neat idea.

User Info: cupochlorine

cupochlorine
1 month ago#56
GANONDORF AND GANONDORF
ITS JUST 2 GANONDORFS
BUT BIGGER
FASTER
AND STRONGER TOO
but not the first member of the DK crew :(
i dont understand the "official character of (board name)" why?
R.I.P. Etika i'll miss you
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of two playable characters in Smash Ultimate before posting here.
  • Topic Archived