• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of two playable characters in Smash Ultimate before posting here.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#1
They now have fused to make one new entity with properties of both.

If it's the Ice Climbers, choose between Popo or Nana.
If it's Rosalina and Luma, only Rosalina.
If it's Duck Hunt, Duck Hunt Dog only.
If it's Banjo and Kazooie, Banjo only.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: Winturwulf

Winturwulf
3 weeks ago#2
Cloud and Hero fuse to make--

...uhh... a more accurate FF character?
Fangirling for Heihachi, Yuri, Dante, MonHun, Amaterasu, Sparkster, Battletoads, Haybusa, Terry, and more in Smash!
Now playing: Dragon Quest 3, Banjo-Kazooie

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#3
And please post more than one sentence, please. I like longer stuff.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#4
Icies and Pikachu.

Popo and Pikachu become Alolan Pikachu or some s***.

Pikachu with a Parka and Ice abilities would be neat. Not sure how the hammer fits...
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Knock, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/EUdk1ah.png

User Info: Punkachu98

Punkachu98
3 weeks ago#5
Samus and Pokémon Trainer (Red)

I'm imagining a blonde teen girl with a baseball cap and a ponytail sticking out of it, wearing a t shirt and pants like Red but instead of a backpack she has a metal jet pack with the texture of the power suit that attaches to her gun arm. And she wears armored boots as well with her pants tucked into them. Maybe a bit of a tighter fit than Red's, but nothing skimpy.

Oh, and the gun? It shoots poke balls. She's a Pokémon master, after all.
Take a good, hard look at yourself in the mirror. You're welcome.
Official Charizard of SmashFaqs!

User Info: Reversal

Reversal
3 weeks ago#6
more than one sentence, please. I like longer stuff.

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#7
Reversal posted...
more than one sentence, please. I like longer stuff.

No sexual connotation.

Punkachu98 posted...
Samus and Pokémon Trainer (Red)

I'm imagining a blonde teen girl with a baseball cap and a ponytail sticking out of it, wearing a t shirt and pants like Red but instead of a backpack she has a metal jet pack with the texture of the power suit that attaches to her gun arm. And she wears armored boots as well with her pants tucked into them. Maybe a bit of a tighter fit than Red's, but nothing skimpy.

Oh, and the gun? It shoots poke balls. She's a Pokémon master, after all.

I want fan arts of that. Now.

User Info: Anti1029

Anti1029
3 weeks ago#8
Daisy and Mega Man...
Uh.
Roll???
Fallout, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy fan, just to name a few.

User Info: GammaDelta

GammaDelta
3 weeks ago#9
Mario and Incineroar.

Alright. Imagine a tall, strong, black and red Cat Mario, who'd be super fast (sprinting like a quadruped) and could climb up any surface and drop down onto his opponents to tackle them.
He'd strike a pose after every action of his, for his lariat he'd spin around hitting foes with his tail, and he'd trade the ropes for a goal pole, against which he'd slam the enemy.
doo doo du doo

User Info: Cameron1058

Cameron1058
3 weeks ago#10
Pac-Man and Wario

Wac-Man

Wac-Man will have Pac-Man’s yellow skin, pizza shaped black eyes, and red boots. His gloves will be the same color as Pac-Man’s but have a W on them. Wac-Man’s stomach will lap be a bit rounder, the top and sides of his head will also be completely round and bald. He will keep Wario’s moustache, smile, and bike costume (I would say his original costume, but his Warioware costume is the default one and it fits the theme that I’m going with better). He’d also keep Wario’s muscular arms.

Specials:

Neutral: This would be like Pac-Man’s neutral except instead of fruits and items from Pac-man, the selection would be different microgame references from Warioware.

Side: Wac-Man would hop onto a smaller version of Wario’s bike and pellets would start appearing in front of him. The range of this would be increased greatly, but if the player lets go after charging, Wac-Man would ride forward on his bike while eating the pellets until he reaches the power pellet.

Up: This is Pac-Man’s trampoline except it will be one big bounce instead of three small ones. Wac-Man would have Pac-Man’s original look, but wearing Wario’s helmet and having his mustache while bouncing. When he bounces up he will do a small spin similar to Wario’s corkscrew as he rises.

Down: This is Wario Waft and Fire Hydrant mixed together. When the buttons are pressed, Wac-Man will fart out a normal fire hydrant. However if he charges this up and uses it when it’s fully charged, an 8-bit explosion will appear around Wario’s ass as he farts out the fire hydrant that will do the same damage as a fully charged Waft and the fire hydrant will go flying down, doing more damage and potential spiking or burying anyone it hits. It will also have a stench around it that will slowly damage anyone that’s near it when it’s released at its max.

Decided to go the extra mile, because I’m bored.
Bomberman was robbed this game, Gdi Nintendo! Bomberman for Smash!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of two playable characters in Smash Ultimate before posting here.
  • Topic Archived