• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you even like your main?

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
4 weeks ago#21
Sorta.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#22
Yes. Lucas, Mac, Shulk, Samus, Dark Samus...

There's like, 2 characters in the game I don't like and technically I don't actually even dislike them I just dislike that they're in Smash, being Doc and ZSS.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Knock, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/EUdk1ah.png

User Info: Danceswithsloth

Danceswithsloth
4 weeks ago#23
honestly i haven't even played half of my main's games which is kinda weird. my mains are Samus, Villager, C falcon, Greninja, King Dedede, and Bowser. Out of those i have played Pokemon, Kirby, and Super Mario. Never played a Metroid, F Zero, or Animal Crossing game in my life.
PSN ID: Danceswithsloths - 3DS Friend Code: 3093-7603-0034 - May the good blood guide your way

User Info: CookieV3

CookieV3
4 weeks ago#24
Including secondaries and tertiaries etc.
Link: yeah. I just wish his HYAAHS were more like Smash 4.

Ganondorf: I like the smug a****** vibe. Goes well with his rage inducing play style.

Ridley: just an absolute savage beast that enjoys stabbing people. I’m down with it.

Kirby: cute thing. I love it.

Dark pit: try hard edgy, pretty selfish. nah.

K. Rool: he’s wacky. That’s all he has going for him.
nonononononononononononnonononoknownononono

User Info: nessspampkfire

nessspampkfire
4 weeks ago#25
are you asking me if i like ness or if i like like ness

cuz one of those things is illegal
Switch FC-4593-5856-7004
@gaming_player won my 99 stock death match prediction competition. ban this guy https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/ArroganceMalice

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
4 weeks ago#26
Sonic's my favorite game series and character. My secondaries though, vary greatly.

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
4 weeks ago#27
Snake, Captain Falcon, Palutena, and Lucina I all like as characters. But I’m not super familiar with Richter honestly.
Official Dunban Rojo and Herobrine of the Smash Ultimate Board

User Info: ExpendableRound

ExpendableRound
4 weeks ago#28
Yes, I do find Bowser to be badass overall.
Insanity will ensure in 3... 2... 1...

User Info: RandomEncounter

RandomEncounter
4 weeks ago#29
I like Jigglypuff because it's cute, but there's not that much more that can be said about it. I still like it though!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you even like your main?
  • Topic Archived