• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you even like your main?

User Info: Nightfire2512

Nightfire2512
2 months ago#11
Link and Young Link: yes

Shulk: yes

Ridley: yes

Richter: I honestly hasn’t played enough of his main game to say. Probably, though, if it’s anything like how he is in Smash.

User Info: HerbieHusk

HerbieHusk
2 months ago#12
I came into Ultimate knowing I’d main Young Link, Mewtwo, or Pac-Man. I like them all. I’ve found that Pac-Man has the most fun play style in the game and have since mained him. He represents a lot of what I love about gaming and doesn’t represent anything I hate. He’s awesome.

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
2 months ago#13
I only main characters that I like. If I hate a character, I won't even play as them.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
SW-1828-6863-8775

User Info: Xx_Ozma_xX

Xx_Ozma_xX
2 months ago#14
I like Ridley's and Inkling's characters very much, yes.
The Official Canadian Luigi, Foo Yung and Chow Mein of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
stinkycat's fiance

User Info: hyliangoron

hyliangoron
2 months ago#15
yes all of them
frequently editing my posts

User Info: ThiefKorin

ThiefKorin
2 months ago#16
I very much enjoy the characteristics and personalities of the characters I play.
Take solace in the fact that Saint Sakurai has blessed me with all my most wanted characters for Smash Ultimate.

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
2 months ago#17
I don't really know anything about Ike tbh
https://youtu.be/3IzuFRJ5RKc

User Info: Darkfire12

Darkfire12
2 months ago#18
The_Korey posted...
I like Roy as a character. Don't @ me.

Roy is a horrible, piece of s***, dickhead
Roy is a Chrom echo not the other way around doofuses
Official Fishstick Wizard of the Snowboarding Moblin Republic

User Info: Genyosai3

Genyosai3
2 months ago#19
Mac? Yeah dude.

Ok, so, imagine, if you will. You're in a Worldwide Boxing Circuit against contenders who do all sorts of crazy gimmicks, tricks, and attacks. You're a small fry who basically pierced the veil of tricks by just punching them, but you have a trick up your sleeve too...

Your gimmick is to punch them HARDER.

You win. You become world champion, and EVERYONE wants a salty runback! New tricks and all. Still they all fall to those simple yet effective punches of yours.
Devil May Cry = Stylish combos good.
Blazblue = Stylish combos bad.

User Info: nessspampkfire

nessspampkfire
2 months ago#20
ness is such a cute boy. i love ness
Switch FC-4593-5856-7004
@gaming_player won my 99 stock death match prediction competition. ban this guy https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/ArroganceMalice
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you even like your main?
  • Topic Archived