• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Thoughts on the Mii Costume Theory post E3?

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
4 weeks ago#1
Thoughts on the Mii Costume Theory post E3? - Results (26 votes)
I believe it
38.46% (10 votes)
I don't believe it
61.54% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If you believe it to be true, who do you think the Capcom and Namco reps will be?

User Info: kghrayray

kghrayray
4 weeks ago#2
I think Namco would get a new rep but I think we have enough from Capcom. We could be getting an Activision rep like Crash Bandicoot.
Lloyd Irving & Crash Bandicoot for Justice.

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
4 weeks ago#3
Bump

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
4 weeks ago#4
Nothing says they have to re-release the costumes alongside a character for that company, so I don't fully believe it.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: Winturwulf

Winturwulf
4 weeks ago#5
Triforceformer posted...
Nothing says they have to re-release the costumes alongside a character for that company, so I don't fully believe it.
Fangirling for Heihachi, Yuri, Dante, MonHun, Amaterasu, Sparkster, Battletoads, Haybusa, Terry, and more in Smash!
Now playing: Dragon Quest 3, Banjo-Kazooie

User Info: shawn10000000

shawn10000000
4 weeks ago#6
I'll believe it when chocobo and geno outfits come with DQ
if they don't, the theory is 100% dead

User Info: Camc10

Camc10
4 weeks ago#7
Honestly, the Female Fighter rumor makes me believe it more because the Virtua Fighter outfits aren't out yet.
https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/profile/Cam10_84
https://psnprofiles.com/Cam10__84

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
4 weeks ago#8
No, and I think it should've been dead on arrival since Akira and Jacky weren't included with Joker's DLC.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Thoughts on the Mii Costume Theory post E3?
  • Topic Archived