• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Next character is a female fighting game character

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
4 weeks ago#251
MajinTenshinhan posted...
Dinah713 posted...
It's 25 pages at this point so I hope someone else has already brought it up, but this is not what that tweet says.

It doesn't specify no female alts, in fact, it doesn't even specify Dragon Quest. It simply says "a character with an Akira Toriyama design". There's no reason at all to believe a "leak" that's that wide.

Yeah, we clarified that. I just can't edit the OP cause the edit button is gone. He did say it in another tweet 2 months later though.

Okay. Either way, looking through his Twitter feed, he doesn't seem to have any inside information. Most of his tweets are just personal speculations. I'm fluent in Japanese and he is definitely not saying anything definitively, just his own thoughts (outside of that first tweet where he said his friend heard it and told him).

His friend clearly has inside information. They predicted Isabelle according to him and also gave him info that DQ hero is in with no female alts. That's very hard to guess since many characters have female alts.
I support KOS-MOS for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: notok

notok
4 weeks ago#252
Does angewomon look like a fighting game character?
or another female digimon ?
Hmmmm
Also is digimon obscure or not over there
(I'll guess no since odaiba)
https://imgur.com/a/8F17hbu https://imgur.com/a/GZJsaMg https://imgur.com/a/eYaISaN https://imgur.com/a/jCxlc26
Agumon for Smash pls?

User Info: MajinTenshinhan

MajinTenshinhan
4 weeks ago#253
Dinah713 posted...
Dinah713 posted...
It's 25 pages at this point so I hope someone else has already brought it up, but this is not what that tweet says.

It doesn't specify no female alts, in fact, it doesn't even specify Dragon Quest. It simply says "a character with an Akira Toriyama design". There's no reason at all to believe a "leak" that's that wide.

Yeah, we clarified that. I just can't edit the OP cause the edit button is gone. He did say it in another tweet 2 months later though.

Okay. Either way, looking through his Twitter feed, he doesn't seem to have any inside information. Most of his tweets are just personal speculations. I'm fluent in Japanese and he is definitely not saying anything definitively, just his own thoughts (outside of that first tweet where he said his friend heard it and told him).

His friend clearly has inside information. They predicted Isabelle according to him and also gave him info that DQ hero is in with no female alts. That's very hard to guess since many characters have female alts.

No, what he said is that they started developing the DLC characters around Isabelle's reveal.
Official Zelda of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
4 weeks ago#254
Dinah713 posted...
Dinah713 posted...

No, what he said is that they started developing the DLC characters around Isabelle's reveal.

Alright then maybe the tweet is mistranslated for sure by many people. Translation mentions that he doubted his friend but since he predicted Isabelle he didn't anymore. You dont see that anywhere? Either way it doesn't just make the other tweets less credible.
I support KOS-MOS for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: ForlornSeraph

ForlornSeraph
4 weeks ago#255
Dinah713 posted...
Oh s***e..... what if Mr H is Mr Harada???? IS IT KOS-MOS?

Maybe Mr. H is Coffee Man and this person tweeting is Joshua from The World Ends With You.
https://imgtc.com/i/RRcU3dS.png
Kingdom Hearts? Who wants it? Such a luxaria for lux. WWWHHHHOOOOO??!!!!

User Info: Grimo

Grimo
4 weeks ago#256
Dinah713 posted...
Geminosity posted...
Just thinking but Mythra looks kinda like she's out of a fighter with her sword and all :o

Xenoblade reps are not getting in since every dlc is a new series. Only KOS-MOS would qualify since she's Xenosaga and can rep both.

Thank goodness "Mr. H" came into contact with you and told you about Smash's deepest darkest secrets.
No! Stop touching me! I AM THE REAPER!

User Info: Puppyfaic

Puppyfaic
4 weeks ago#257
Grimo posted...
Dinah713 posted...
Geminosity posted...
Just thinking but Mythra looks kinda like she's out of a fighter with her sword and all :o

Xenoblade reps are not getting in since every dlc is a new series. Only KOS-MOS would qualify since she's Xenosaga and can rep both.

Thank goodness "Mr. H" came into contact with you and told you about Smash's deepest darkest secrets.

Wish people would stop misquoting that "new series" thing. Reggie said that the *characters* would be new to the franchise. Not that the franchises would all be new.

User Info: trcsonic

trcsonic
4 weeks ago#258
I think Leon Kennedy is the favorite one to be on Smash Bros Ultimate.

Ryu Hayabusa for Tecmo

But i agree about a female character as one of the DLCs

It's almost impossible but i'll love to see Lara Croft, the new one with the crossbow

User Info: PacificFun

PacificFun
4 weeks ago#259
Im calling Lara Croft or Kos Mos.
Cynical and pessimistic. Tries to find the good in life, but its hardly ever there. Why are we here? I don't know. We work, we eat, we sleep, we die.

User Info: PacificFun

PacificFun
4 weeks ago#260
trcsonic posted...
I think Leon Kennedy is the favorite one to be on Smash Bros Ultimate.

Ryu Hayabusa for Tecmo

But i agree about a female character as one of the DLCs

It's almost impossible but i'll love to see Lara Croft, the new one with the crossbow

How is she almost impossible?
Cynical and pessimistic. Tries to find the good in life, but its hardly ever there. Why are we here? I don't know. We work, we eat, we sleep, we die.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Next character is a female fighting game character
  • Topic Archived