• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I do believe Goku has a much higher chance with Dragonquest added.

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
4 weeks ago#51
Darklit_Minuet posted...
AllisThat posted...
Darklit_Minuet posted...
oscarzxn posted...
Sakurai already said twice he will not add non videogame characters

Goku has literally been in more games than 90% of the roster lmao

And? He still is a manga character first and foremost.

This kind of talk is ignorant. People are not defined by their birth. It is what they choose to do in life that gives them meaning. Mewtwo deserves his spot on the roster despite being a clone, for instance.

Lucario and Rob are also the bigger issues given their first appearances were not in video games but other mediums.
Gday

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
4 weeks ago#52
Sakurai said that Goku is never getting in.
Nintendo didn't say it.

User Info: AllisThat

AllisThat
4 weeks ago#53
xxdudeyy posted...
Darklit_Minuet posted...
AllisThat posted...
Darklit_Minuet posted...
oscarzxn posted...

This kind of talk is ignorant. People are not defined by their birth. It is what they choose to do in life that gives them meaning. Mewtwo deserves his spot on the roster despite being a clone, for instance.

Lucario and Rob are also the bigger issues given their first appearances were not in video games but other mediums.

R.O.B is still related to video games as a peripheral.
Lucario? Still FROM a video game franchise.

xxdudeyy
4 weeks ago#54
AllisThat posted...
xxdudeyy posted...
Darklit_Minuet posted...
AllisThat posted...
Darklit_Minuet posted...
oscarzxn posted...

NO SOURCES EXIST as them being possible exclusions.
Gday

User Info: AllisThat

AllisThat
4 weeks ago#55
xxdudeyy posted...
AllisThat posted...
xxdudeyy posted...
Darklit_Minuet posted...
AllisThat posted...
Darklit_Minuet posted...
oscarzxn posted...

NO SOURCES EXIST as them being possible exclusions.

Do you even common sense?

User Info: JMBoote

JMBoote
4 weeks ago#56
xxdudeyy posted...
When you strip the naysayers' arguments and stances away for their beliefs in why Goku will never appear in Super Smash Bros.

They ignore all the holes and flaws in the establishment of the series and what its director says vs what he does as well as the issue of where the Company that owns the IP (Nintendo)

Their only strength left is calling us Supporters, names and such like the Flat Earthers of this community, and they worship Sakurai for whatever he does.

It comes down to this every single time. That's a major sign that they lost their argument and are deep down terrified of this addition to Super Smash Bros. Because they treat it as the end of the world with their floodgate propaganda. Which it is a fallacy. And they won't ever admit it. And it is another sign of Goku forever being a potential candidate, no matter what they or Sakurai says.

That's why they are called "Naysayers.''

- Complains about getting called names and how that proves the enemy has lost the argument.
- Calls people names in every post, most of the time starting off with the name-calling.

The absolute state of this dude.
"I can do it when it counts, pal!" - Detective Dick Gumshoe (Ace Attorney)

xxdudeyy
4 weeks ago#57
AllisThat posted...
Do you even common sense?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
Gday

User Info: NicoRobin007

NicoRobin007
4 weeks ago#58
2019 truly is the best timeline. I remember when Goku arguments all boiled down to "You're a Dragonball hater" or pointing to my sig and saying "Goku has a better chance than that irrelevant bear."

Welp, now Banjo is in Smash, another Toriyama design that makes way more sense is on the roster, and Sakurai straight up said no to the idea several times. At this point I don't even really care if Goku is in Smash. I got what I wanted already. But the immense desperation from man-children that can't separate their interests for the sake of logic is so depressing.

I'd love to fight as Luffy. Guess what I did? Picked up One Piece: Burning Blood. Want to fight as Goku? Play Dragonball FighterZ. Smash is a celebration of videogames; not what you watched on Cartoon Network when you were 10.
Hoping for Banjo-Kazooie in Super Smash Brothers- NicoRobin007 ?/?/1999
Other hopes: Acquiring Rare, Banjo Threeie, Dixie/Mewtwo/Toad in Smash.

User Info: WodPython

WodPython
4 weeks ago#59
NicoRobin007 posted...
pointing to my sig

I agree with it (except for Toad :P ).
"Doom set the bar for fps's. Metroid Prime rose beyond that bar into territory no other video game could ever hope to touch." --from a youtuber.

User Info: NicoRobin007

NicoRobin007
4 weeks ago#60
WodPython posted...
NicoRobin007 posted...
pointing to my sig

I agree with it (except for Toad :P ).

How dare you.

https://pa1.narvii.com/6382/3deb9548ab948ceb2c4f8233f34f8d5faed74583_hq.gif
Hoping for Banjo-Kazooie in Super Smash Brothers- NicoRobin007 ?/?/1999
Other hopes: Acquiring Rare, Banjo Threeie, Dixie/Mewtwo/Toad in Smash.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I do believe Goku has a much higher chance with Dragonquest added.
  • Topic Archived