• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Erdrick's status has began to become a little shaky

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
1 month ago#21
I must mention that I don't know the current order of Smash DLC characters or if only the 2nd character will be revealed. Keep that in mind please.

With that out of the way.... I don't know how much of this info I have is going to be revealed at E3 but I will start by saying that I know that Collection of Mana is due for an E3 reveal.

Two SaGa games - Romancing SaGa 3 and the SaGa: Scarlet Grace expanded port will be revealed / shown at E3.

Xbox One successor 'Project Scarlett' will come holiday 2020. I heard last year that a new Perfect Dark game is in development for it. I don't know when that game will be announced but it was worth bringing that up.

Minecraft Dungeons coming in early 2020, also on Switch.

Elden Ring looks to be set in a dying world. Elden Ring will be revealed at Microsoft's E3 conference. So will Tales of Arise.

Code Vein is coming September 27.

Dragon Ball Project Z has Kakarot as a subtitle now - Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is the new name from my understanding. Coming in 2020 now from what I hear.

Deathloop is a new game by Dishonored people.

The Elder Scrolls: Blades coming to Switch with new update.

Fallout 76 is getting a battle royale mode from what I heard which is funny enough that I am inclined to believe they got that desperate to try & save it by adding that. Also getting an update where human NPC's are back.

Dying Light 2 - story of Aiden (not Pierce I guess), he's probably infected. Coming spring 2020.

Cyberpunk 2077 has a character that looks like John Wick with cyber arm apparently.

That new Contra game that I heard about I got an update on that it is "isometric but fully 3D and doesn't look that great"

I currently don't know if it is going to be revealed at E3 but I know of 'Metroid 5' - the new 2D styled Metroid is in development. I'm not certain the developer. I have heard two different names that could behind it last year, but seemed more speculative so it's probably not worth mentioning.

New Wario Ware game for Switch is another thing that I have heard about for a while that is in development. I don't know if this is being revealed at E3. Not atm at least.
I use: GameFAQs (Vergeben), reddit (DasVergeben), 8WayRun (Vergeben), and eventhubs (Vergeben)
If you see me elsewhere (example: 4chan or Twitter) it's not me.

User Info: Xx_Ozma_xX

Xx_Ozma_xX
1 month ago#22
Vergeben posted...
I must mention that I don't know the current order of Smash DLC characters or if only the 2nd character will be revealed. Keep that in mind please.

With that out of the way.... I don't know how much of this info I have is going to be revealed at E3 but I will start by saying that I know that Collection of Mana is due for an E3 reveal.

Two SaGa games - Romancing SaGa 3 and the SaGa: Scarlet Grace expanded port will be revealed / shown at E3.

Xbox One successor 'Project Scarlett' will come holiday 2020. I heard last year that a new Perfect Dark game is in development for it. I don't know when that game will be announced but it was worth bringing that up.

Elden Ring looks to be set in a dying world. Elden Ring will be revealed at Microsoft's E3 conference. So will Tales of Arise.

Dragon Ball Project Z has Kakarot as a subtitle now - Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is the new name from my understanding. Coming in 2020 now from what I hear.

Fallout 76 is getting a battle royale mode from what I heard which is funny enough that I am inclined to believe they got that desperate to try & save it by adding that. Also getting an update where human NPC's are back.

Dying Light 2 - story of Aiden (not Pierce I guess), he's probably infected. Coming spring 2020.

Cyberpunk 2077 has a character that looks like John Wick with cyber arm apparently.

That new Contra game that I heard about I got an update on that it is "isometric but fully 3D and doesn't look that great"

I currently don't know if it is going to be revealed at E3 but I know of 'Metroid 5' - the new 2D styled Metroid is in development. I'm not certain the developer. I have heard two different names that could behind it last year, but seemed more speculative so it's probably not worth mentioning.

New Wario Ware game for Switch is another thing that I have heard about for a while that is in development. I don't know if this is being revealed at E3. Not atm at least.

Well, this is interesting... any new word on Monster Hunter for the Switch?
The Official Canadian Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
stinkycat's fiance

User Info: Donut007

Donut007
1 month ago#23
Vergeben posted...

So are you sticking to Erdrick being in the pass?
*doodle, doodle*

User Info: perfectchaos83

perfectchaos83
1 month ago#24
Vergeben posted...

Basically, Erdrick's in, Banjo's 99% probably in and Minecraft content is where you stand at the moment, correct?
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/metallic_trance/fashionista.png
Bianca and Noel have swapped clothes! By metallic_trance. :3

User Info: TheGoldsmith

TheGoldsmith
1 month ago#25
Vergeben posted...

Very interesting. Out of curiosity, has there been any internal rumblings at all of anything Golden Sun related? Getting desperate at this point lol

User Info: Wynvkius

Wynvkius
1 month ago#26
Redrobbins posted...
I don’t know what to believe at this point, but if you believe Banjo coming eliminates Erdrick’s chances because of insiders saying Banjo is in, Vergeben has stated a few times that Erdrick is for sure in the game. I’m not for or against Erdrick, but if we think Banjo is confirmed because Verge and Shinobi said so, verge said the same thing about Erdrick but with greater confidence about Erdrick.

Everybody seems to forget that the same people saying Banjo is in are also saying Erdrick is in

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
1 month ago#27
If there's one thing I'm kinda worried about getting a Dragon Quest character... is how equivalent to Joker's offer it might be...

Here's my reasoning:
- Square Enix "barely" cooperated in Sm4sh when they offered Cloud, especially when compared to both Ryu and Bayonetta.

- They... still didn't offer much more in Ultimate, adding only 2 Super Mario RPG spirits (Mallow and Geno), but still not adding more FF7 spirits, or more FF spirits in general, more music tracks or even Cloud's English voice.

- Atlus bundled Joker with 11 tracks (both originals and remixes, covering more than just P5), a stage with a unique layout (not a Battlefield clone), 2 costumes (kinda wished the colors would match the rest of the thieves though), an extra Spirit Board, and a unique Classic Mode (which we feared for due to PP's rather bland one).

- Dragon Quest's developper is Square Enix...

- Any Dragon Quest fighter would need to have as much content as the Joker pack. If not, then Nintendo should slash the price for this pack by half and refund the difference to everyone.
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
1 month ago#28
Xx_Ozma_xX posted...
Vergeben posted...

Well, this is interesting... any new word on Monster Hunter for the Switch?

Not yet other than there is one in development.
Resident Evil 3 remake and Resident Evil 8 are both in development simultaneously. RE3 remake will be revealed first from what I know.
Viewtiful Joe 3 is in development as well.
SFVI and MvC4 are both in development for next gen from what I know too.

On the Square Enix side of things I should mention that I also heard about a Final Fantasy VIII remaster. It may even be out this year.

Donut007 posted...
So are you sticking to Erdrick being in the pass?

I currently have no reason to believe that he isn't. If he's not the 2nd character, people need to realize that character #2 and character #3 are developed at the same time. That means that character #3 and #4 will eventually be developed at the same time too once #2 is done.

To repeat myself, I do not know the actual order and won't claim to since the assumption that the Square Enix character would be first fighters pass character was rooted in assumption that it would be on the basis that a Square Enix character was known to be a thing.
In hindsight it seems like around the time I first heard about there being one was when it must have been finalized since names started to come out as to who it was and then info got out to others pinpointing that it was Erdrick.
I use: GameFAQs (Vergeben), reddit (DasVergeben), 8WayRun (Vergeben), and eventhubs (Vergeben)
If you see me elsewhere (example: 4chan or Twitter) it's not me.

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
1 month ago#29
Vergeben posted...

Damn you for pulling on my heart strings. You better not be lying about this.
Everyone on this site is my Alt.

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
1 month ago#30
Ain't that obvious?

Expect the unexpected.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Erdrick's status has began to become a little shaky
  • Topic Archived