• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Does Vergeben have anything to say about the Banjo leaks??

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
1 year ago#41
OnceUpon posted...
He never said Steve was going to be playable, though.

Exactly this. I only ever said that Minecraft content of some kind was coming, which I still do believe. But I have already explained the situation and background behind my Minecraft info and the timeline of things that happened. You can look for that post here. GameFAQs navigation for posts are a bit more time consuming than they need to be to look for, but I'm sure @ZenythVidya has the direct links to my statements on hand for Minecraft content & commenting on Steve stuff that I talked about recently.

I do have anything to say about Banjo leaks because I have something to share about Banjo leaks.
I heard today that regarding Banjo & Kazooie being one of the fighters pass characters they are "DLC. But not 100%. 99%." for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
That came from my most proven & main source.
There's a 1% chance it's not them.... yes.... But it is surely the closest to a confirmation you can get right now.

Don_Dondon posted...
Erdrick could still be in. Verge isn't necessarily wrong.

Erdrick is in.
I use: GameFAQs (Vergeben), reddit (DasVergeben), 8WayRun (Vergeben), and eventhubs (Vergeben)
If you see me elsewhere (example: 4chan or Twitter) it's not me.
(message deleted)

User Info: BrerOswald

BrerOswald
1 year ago#43
Damn. That’s good news.
#1 resident Disney Parks expert on GameFAQs

BrerOswald
1 year ago#44
xenother posted...
BrerOswald posted...
ZenythVidya posted...
BrerOswald posted...
xenother posted...
Buttsniffinjohn posted...
@xenother curious to hear your opinion on the banjo leaks and vergeben’s dismissal of steve, considering you and hitagi heavily backed steve

tbh I have no idea what the Banjo leaks are. Haven't really been keeping up with any boards. AFAIK what I said still holds true.

https://i.imgtc.ws/MVbIesO.jpg
It’s this. I don’t buy it.

On a side note, you do know that Verge outed you, right?

i don't think he "outed" Xen, just said he isn't 100% backing Steve yet and disagree with the collective conspiracy Hitagi brought up.

Less of an outing I guess, more of a saying “he was duped”. But it’s clear he is talking about xenother.
https://i.imgtc.ws/WmS5CkN.png

I know exactly who he's talking about and it isn't me. This person isn't a leaker. Can't say much more.

Whoops. My bad for misinterpreting.

User Info: Extrain

Extrain
1 year ago#45
Vergeben posted...
OnceUpon posted...

I heard today that regarding Banjo & Kazooie being one of the fighters pass characters they are "DLC. But not 100%. 99%." for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
There's a 1% chance it's not them.... yes.... But it is surely the closest to a confirmation you can get right now.

Can you explain what this means? Unless you worded it wrong. Is this implying they could be DLC for an entirely different game, or different iteration of smash? Or did you word it weird and just meant for a different fighter pass?

User Info: UnovaBestGen

UnovaBestGen
1 year ago#46
Vergeben posted...
Erdrick is in.

Oh no..
Uhh

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
1 year ago#47
Extrain posted...
Vergeben posted...
OnceUpon posted...

Can you explain what this means? Unless you worded it wrong. Is this implying they could be DLC for an entirely different game, or different iteration of smash? Or did you word it weird and just meant for a different fighter pass?

Banjo & Kazooie is all but out right able to be confirmed as a DLC character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on my end.
A 99% confirmation is close enough. There is that 1% chance it isn't. But it is looking like Shinobi602 wasn't teasing people for no reason since I am able to say on my end that it seems to be the case that Banjo fans will surely be in for a smashing good time.
I use: GameFAQs (Vergeben), reddit (DasVergeben), 8WayRun (Vergeben), and eventhubs (Vergeben)
If you see me elsewhere (example: 4chan or Twitter) it's not me.

User Info: perfectchaos83

perfectchaos83
1 year ago#48
Vergeben posted...
OnceUpon posted...

Exactly this. I only ever said that Minecraft content of some kind was coming, which I still do believe. But I have already explained the situation and background behind my Minecraft info and the timeline of things that happened. You can look for that post here. GameFAQs navigation for posts are a bit more time consuming than they need to be to look for, but I'm sure @ZenythVidya has the direct links to my statements on hand for Minecraft content & commenting on Steve stuff that I talked about recently.

I do have anything to say about Banjo leaks because I have something to share about Banjo leaks.

Don_Dondon posted...
Erdrick could still be in. Verge isn't necessarily wrong.

Erdrick is in.

Heh. I wonder how many people will change their stance on Verge after this.

Also, what happened with the PM you got about music that you said earlier today?
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/metallic_trance/yachirumii.png
Thanks, metallic_trance!

BrerOswald
1 year ago#49
Vergeben posted...
Extrain posted...
Vergeben posted...
OnceUpon posted...

Banjo & Kazooie is all but out right able to be confirmed as a DLC character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on my end.
A 99% confirmation is close enough. There is that 1% chance it isn't. But it is looking like Shinobi602 wasn't teasing people for no reason since I am able to say on my end that it seems to be the case that Banjo fans will surely be in for a smashing good time.

I can’t believe this is happening. Holy s***.

User Info: DK-BT

DK-BT
1 year ago#50
Vergeben posted...
Extrain posted...
Vergeben posted...
OnceUpon posted...

Holy f***ing s***
My existence is redundant.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Does Vergeben have anything to say about the Banjo leaks??
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A