• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. wow smash ultimate is a really fun game right just your ordinary smash topics

User Info: stinkycat

stinkycat
3 weeks ago#1
......Are they gone???
good agents as you may know the evil Dr. Sakurai has been keeping our most wanteds locked up in his dungeon for months now our previous agent o2 also know as cuterchihuahua2 has been m.i.a we believe that Sakurai's cronies got to him while he was praying at his Lana shrine this isn't going to be easy we are gonna need each and everyone of your skills to 1 stop Dr. Sakurai's evil plans 2 save our most wanted's and 3 buy some lunch at five guys are you up to the task?
Xx_Ozma_xX 's fiance

stinkycat
3 weeks ago#2
the first thing your gonna need to do is steal the key form the warden shingeru miyamoto but watch out for is Italian goons Muigi and Lario
Xx_Ozma_xX 's fiance

User Info: soliantu

soliantu
3 weeks ago#3
And what happens if we come up against Master Hero Soccer Guy?

You know, besides die a painful death?
"Until the end" - The citizens of Palmacosta.

User Info: Optimusskyler

Optimusskyler
3 weeks ago#4
I can tell this is a joke, so this probably excludes you. But anyone who legitimately believes that Sakurai is leaving characters out of the game intentionally because of some evil purpose or just to make us angry needs to seriously reconsider how they view video games as a whole. The real reason he's not adding in everyone?

1: copyright.

2: it's freaking Smash Brothers, where the entire roster, consisting of over 70 freaking characters, needs animations, hitboxes, hurtboxes, frame data, start up lag, ending lag, intangibility frames, damage values, special effects, other frame data stuff for every single one of their moves including tilts, smashes, Aerials, specials, aerial specials, jabs, throws, miscellaneous attacks, a final smash, and even the action of standing completely still. Not to mention the voice actors, sound clips, or particle effects. But what about the stage? That's a hard decision. But then there's the music to add in too! And what about spirits? Mii costumes? What happens when Kirby inhales them? What's their classic mode like? What picture appears at the end of their classic mode? How will Xander Mobus say his name as the announcer? Is the character really suited for Smash in the first place? What will Palutena say about them? What about Colonel? Or maybe Otacon or Mei Ling should speak instead? What will their nickname be on the Boxing Ring stage? When do they appear in All Star mode? Where and how will they be drawn in that huge freaking banner with all the characters in it? What footage should they use for their reveal video? When should they reveal them? How should they reveal them? And oh my God IT JUST GOES ON.

...so no, Sakurai doesn't hate us. He already went through that entire list and waaay more for over seventy freaking fighters, and he promised us four more. Give him a break, and let him finish his job, without accusing him of being an evil scumbag who hates Banjo Kazooie, or Waluigi, or Geno, or Isaac, or whatever.

(Yeah and I know I say Waluigis name often in topics about most wanteds, so that makes me kind of a hypocrite, right? But it was and always has been a joke. So that's different.)

Again, not saying you're one of those people who think Sakurai is evil. But if anyone here actually is (not saying they actually are), please read this first before accusing him.

...inb4 someone says I don't get that this is a joke. Nah, I know. It gave me a good chuckle, too. "Are they gone?"
Hands off my bread! -Falco

User Info: blueblur98

blueblur98
3 weeks ago#5
when will this message self-destruct?
official sonic of the SSBU board!
PSN: blue_blur_98, NNID: blueblurPLAY (PM me before sending a request so i know it's you.)

User Info: Werewolf-Kirby

Werewolf-Kirby
3 weeks ago#6
I also have a secret dungeon
Official Kirby of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards!
Also Bowser's official husband

User Info: aliashubbatch

aliashubbatch
3 weeks ago#7
Werewolf-Kirby posted...

Kinky.

stinkycat
3 weeks ago#8
soliantu posted...
And what happens if we come up against Master Hero Soccer Guy?

You know, besides die a painful death?

if you see him get out of there your not ready for that type of power
Xx_Ozma_xX 's fiance

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
3 weeks ago#9
Werewolf-Kirby posted...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Mishun, Compree" - Fox McCloud, 2001
Official Zelda and Mewtwo of the Smashboards
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. wow smash ultimate is a really fun game right just your ordinary smash topics
  • Topic Archived