• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why does this board have terrible opinions?

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
3 weeks ago#1
Someone please explain it to me
Favorite RPGs are the Chrono, Earthbound, and Lunar series. Also a huge fan of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/DK64 and many other games.

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
3 weeks ago#2
I dunno.

Would you mind explaining why you needed to make a second thread in a single day whining about how mean people are? ( https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77736439 )

What, did the first one not suffice? Are you going to make a third one in a few hours?

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#3
Because everyone has different opinions, particularly those surrounding a series that could go in so many different directions with a community basically begging for others to share their opinions for matters such as balance, character ideas, psychics, etc. And one will automatically assume opinions they can't find logical conclusions for reaching to be terrible, as there is apparently no justifiable way to reach them.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Knock, Mace, OfficialPotato, SSP, jkid, etc: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
3 weeks ago#4
By "Terrible opinions" do you mean?:

No Zelda one offs
Banjo and Kazooie shouldn't be in Smash
Piranha Plant is a fantastic addition
Waluigi shouldn't be playable
*Insert popular character here* is just a meme

And others?
Not saying everyone holds all these options but some are just unreasonable
Official Ravio of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Supporting Banjo, Bandana Dee, Tails and Waluigi

SmashBurb
3 weeks ago#5
Ravio-of-Lorule posted...

No Zelda one offs

And others?

Considering this thread is directly about #2 on your list, yes.

Though I respectfully disagree that not wanting the same thing as you or TC is "a bad opinion". Get over yourselves.

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
3 weeks ago#6
SmashBurb posted...
I dunno.

Would you mind explaining why you needed to make a second thread in a single day whining about how mean people are? ( https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77736439 )

What, did the first one not suffice? Are you going to make a third one in a few hours?

Was not aware a user posting 2 threads a day was too much. I'll be sure to take your complaint into consideration in any future endeavors I may have. after I throw it into the trash that is

Also, this has nothing to do with Banjo in Smash although it might as well since you brought it up now
Favorite RPGs are the Chrono, Earthbound, and Lunar series. Also a huge fan of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/DK64 and many other games.

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
3 weeks ago#7

This one is a legitimately terrible opinion though.

Only reason it's less hated than Corrin is because the only people who still care about the game are dank memelords to begin with. Waluigi, speaking of him, presumably hits these people too close to home.

SmashBurb
3 weeks ago#8
AttackUp posted...
SmashBurb posted...
I dunno.

Was not aware a user posting 2 threads a day was too much. I'll be sure to take your complaint into consideration in any future endeavors I may have. after I throw it into the trash that is

When it's the same f***ing thread whining about how you're a poor little victim, yes, 2 is too much.

Hell, one crying "WOE IS ME, EVERYONE ARE SUCH MEANIES" thread is a bit too many for my taste.

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
3 weeks ago#9
SmashBurb posted...

No Zelda one offs

And others?

Considering this thread is directly about #2 on your list, yes.

Though I respectfully disagree that not wanting the same thing as you or TC is "a bad opinion". Get over yourselves.

Sorry if it sounded like I was saying others opinions are "objectively terrible" I don't necessarily think that. But I have seen people say that Plant is a better addition than Waluigi ever would have been, which I think is kinda dumb.
Official Ravio of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Supporting Banjo, Bandana Dee, Tails and Waluigi

User Info: doomedtacox

doomedtacox
3 weeks ago#10
Limit_2 posted...

This one is a legitimately terrible opinion though.

Only reason it's less hated than Corrin is because the only people who still care about the game are dank memelords to begin with. Waluigi, speaking of him, presumably hits these people too close to home.

What? This is an amazing opinion.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why does this board have terrible opinions?
  • Topic Archived