• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Please convince me that Isabelle isn't the worst in the game

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 weeks ago#1
0 safe moves on shield
A jab that is unsafe on hit
No range on smash attacks
Isn't extremely fast
The worst grab in the game
Two special moves that don't work half the time
No ways to get someone off her
Light

No. Little Mac, Plant, and even Jr. Are better than her.
My God this plot is all that I can take. I want to cry and jerk off into some pancakes ~ Dan Avidan

User Info: Already_in_Use

Already_in_Use
4 weeks ago#2
She has good tilts, can string combos with nair, has kill throws in back throw and fishing rod up/forward throw. Lloyd mine may be janky but it still acts as stage control. Fair/Bair can kill and are pesky zoning tools. She’s not the best, but you’ll need to explain why Plant/Mac/Jr are better.

User Info: IamNori

IamNori
4 weeks ago#3
F-Air is hilarious.
FFBE Global - ID: 439759934; Official Nyx of the Brave Exvius board
Official Pit of the SmUsh board

User Info: Beers

Beers
4 weeks ago#4
generalguy64 posted...
0 safe moves on shield

Fair/bair
Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 weeks ago#5
Already_in_Use posted...
She has good tilts, can string combos with nair, has kill throws in back throw and fishing rod up/forward throw. Lloyd mine may be janky but it still acts as stage control. Fair/Bair can kill and are pesky zoning tools. She’s not the best, but you’ll need to explain why Plant/Mac/Jr are better.

Plant: Bad, but still more useful moves and actual hitboxes.
Mac: Oppressive ground game and safe on shield smashes
Jr: Heavy and Mechakoopa offers a lot more stage control and safety when being hit on shield. It's basically a worse Snake grenade.
My God this plot is all that I can take. I want to cry and jerk off into some pancakes ~ Dan Avidan

User Info: Labylosa

Labylosa
4 weeks ago#6
I don't know, why don't you ask that weird energetic kid whose always talking about her?
The user formerly known as Labybosa.

User Info: Already_in_Use

Already_in_Use
4 weeks ago#7
generalguy64 posted...
Already_in_Use posted...

Plant: Bad, but still more useful moves and actual hitboxes.
Mac: Oppressive ground game and safe on shield smashes
Jr: Heavy and Mechakoopa offers a lot more stage control and safety when being hit on shield. It's basically a worse Snake grenade.

I feel Plant begins to fall apart once you figure out how to deal with Ptooie’s antics and respect the poison breath. I don’t know, I haven’t seen many good Plants. Hit boxes feel deceptively small as well.
What does Jr have other than mechakoopa? Honest question.
Mac still needs some of his ground game improved. Dealing with being juggled is hard with relatively low air mobility.

User Info: Thiccley

Thiccley
4 weeks ago#8
Villager is an okay character, and she has most of his moves, ergo she's also okay. Done.
https://i.imgtc.com/dSIlEur.png
https://i.imgtc.com/0kIolxk.jpg

User Info: Cnoggl01

Cnoggl01
4 weeks ago#9
Fishing pole. That’s enough of a reason on its own.
Currently owned consoles: X1X, Switch, PS4
You are not the official anything, of anywhere.

User Info: sansgaming

sansgaming
4 weeks ago#10
Labylosa posted...
I don't know, why don't you ask that weird energetic kid whose always talking about her?

are you talking about shockingknock
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Please convince me that Isabelle isn't the worst in the game
  • Topic Archived