• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did you know what Ash-Greninja was before Smash Ultimate?

User Info: Slime

Slime
4 weeks ago#11
No
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 weeks ago#12
PKSaltstorm posted...
Yes, I watched the XY anime and I'm still confused as to why Ash-Gren managed to beat a Mega Sceptile, which has a bigger speed stat than Ash-Gren and has a type advantage, but lost to a Mega Charizard X, who is slower and literally gets OHKO'd by Water Shuriken

because the heads of the anime are against ash ever winning

i really wish they would retire ash from the anime

do the super sentai/power rangers / kamenr ider thing

change protagonists every gen
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: tailsBOOM1992

tailsBOOM1992
4 weeks ago#13
Yes
The official Tails supporter of every board (Isaac, too)

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
4 weeks ago#14
PKSaltstorm posted...
Yes, I watched the XY anime and I'm still confused as to why Ash-Gren managed to beat a Mega Sceptile, which has a bigger speed stat than Ash-Gren and has a type advantage, but lost to a Mega Charizard X, who is slower and literally gets OHKO'd by Water Shuriken

Mega Charizard X loses the weakness to water with it's Dragon Typing so Water Shuriken is Neutral damage

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
4 weeks ago#15
AceMos posted...
PKSaltstorm posted...

He honestly deserved that win too. He makes it to League finals for the first time ever and he was battling someone who'd already defeated him before, the stage was perfectly set for victory.

User Info: AllisThat

AllisThat
4 weeks ago#16
Yes, but I didn't care.

User Info: AllisThat

AllisThat
4 weeks ago#17
Speedshocker posted...
AceMos posted...
PKSaltstorm posted...

He honestly deserved that win too. He makes it to League finals for the first time ever and he was battling someone who'd already defeated him before, the stage was perfectly set for victory.

It's honestly as bad as Zombie Simpsons, nowadays. Or as I also call it "Zombie Pokémon".

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
4 weeks ago#18
Yes. As a matter of fact, I even forgot that Ash-Greninja was used for the Final Smash.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: aliashubbatch

aliashubbatch
4 weeks ago#19
Yes, I remember it getting bodied by a Mega Charizard in the anime.
Some people are still pissed about that loss. Those people took solace that "at least there was still amourshipping..."

User Info: andree123

andree123
4 weeks ago#20
Yes.
I expected that to happen in the game and it came true.
I like unitinu ekil I
"These are going to be characters that are new to the series, just like Joker from Persona 5." - Reggie at VGA 2018.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did you know what Ash-Greninja was before Smash Ultimate?
  • Topic Archived