• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I don't think there will be multiple newcomers at e3

User Info: Jetsurge

Jetsurge
4 weeks ago#1
The majority of the direct will be focused on new upcoming games and remember last year they only had one newcomer with Ridley. Fighter 3 will probably be in the September/October direct and fighters 4/5 will probably be in a final Smash direct in November/December like Bayo/Corrin.
Switch FC: SW-2536-8732-7990
3DS FC: 2277-6791-0925

User Info: Perkolator

Perkolator
4 weeks ago#2
The only reason I think we'll see 2 is I think one character will be dropping that day and the second character will be dropping in like July/August. I could see 1 character reveal if they are also dropping a 4.0 update that includes a hefty expansion so they'd rather showcase that.

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
4 weeks ago#3
There were two newcomers at E3 last year. Daisy and Ridley.

If two newcomers are revealed I imagine one will be near the start of the presentation with elaborating on them after their reveal.

Then one would be at the very end of the presentation in a trailer like Joker's trailer st the Game Awards.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
4 weeks ago#4
I'm only expecting one character to release around E3, with a low chance of the 3rd fighters reveal.
https://youtu.be/3IzuFRJ5RKc
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I don't think there will be multiple newcomers at e3
  • Topic Archived