• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How would you feel if you became your main?

User Info: MagnificentLink

MagnificentLink
1 month ago#1
If I simply take on the phyiscal appearance of Richter, then that'd be a huge win for me.
The one in Smash is biologically two years older than me. I kinda look like him, except I'm not as muscular, and I don't have the hair either.
Official Funky Kong and Red Ken of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board. 9/16/18: The day Funky Kong won the Smash Newcomer Royale and asserted his dominance.

User Info: imnotmark10

imnotmark10
1 month ago#2
Man, my college life will be so easy if I have the same intelligence as Robin.
im fat

User Info: Xx_Ozma_xX

Xx_Ozma_xX
1 month ago#3
Physically? Ridley would be cool, seeing as he's durable and tough af in-lore and is capable of super speed... though I'd frighten everyone lol

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
1 month ago#4
I would be pretty upset if I became Ridley... Would I even be human or some dragon alien thing? Then, again I guess that could be cool...

I wouldn't want to look like Bayonetta either, she is like the opposite of how I look now. The only cool part would be being extra tall.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
SW-1828-6863-8775

User Info: Perkolator

Perkolator
1 month ago#5
Being Ike would be cool.

User Info: jakenomad

jakenomad
1 month ago#6
Having Snake's intelligence, skills, and strength would be pretty sweet
Though if I had blue eyes, my face wouldn't look too far off from Snake
What do you mean "what the hell is a Funyarinpa"? You mean you don't know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
1 month ago#7
Maybe if I were Captain Falcon I could go out and be a vigilante for like a day until I get caught. Really depends on if I have the Blue Falcon and Falcon Flyer.

If I were Snake I would have FOXDIE. No thanks.
Just because I browse e621 doesn't make me a furry

User Info: Duwangboi

Duwangboi
1 month ago#8
I become a Pichu. everyone loves me!
They are modest to kinks, generous to the mona lisa of the world. When the Duwang is beautiful the seven stands cry. *CHEW!* RISING BONER!

User Info: MagnificentLink

MagnificentLink
1 month ago#9
Duwangboi posted...
I become a Pichu. everyone loves me!

Except Belmont mains
Official Funky Kong and Red Ken of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board. 9/16/18: The day Funky Kong won the Smash Newcomer Royale and asserted his dominance.

User Info: Ridleyclone7296

Ridleyclone7296
1 month ago#10
jakenomad posted...
Having Snake's intelligence, skills, and strength would be pretty sweet
Though if I had blue eyes, my face wouldn't look too far off from Snake

You probably don't want his lifespan though :P
STOP CLONING ME!
3DS FC: 2105 - 8728 - 6264
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How would you feel if you became your main?
  • Topic Archived